• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

I prefer mass transit and was gunning for Mexico City and Guadalajara. :)

I'd like to read about what it's like to be Black American living in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Can't find much. Which cities house the bigger film studios?

One reason I'm considering Canada is its mass amount of animation studios (my career).

Thank you for the write up!

Dai101

Banned
I prefer mass transit and was gunning for Mexico City and Guadalajara. :)

I'd like to read about what it's like to be Black American living in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Can't find much. Which cities house the bigger film studios?

One reason I'm considering Canada is its mass amount of animation studios (my career).

Thank you for the write up!

I'm going to say Mexico City. Anima Studios being probably the big one in animation is based there along with the big TV stations (Azteca and Televisa)

Also there's Animex Prod. in Puebla and Estudio Haini here in GDL. http://haini.com.mx/

Dai101

Banned
Good choice
Much better weather

Pu4crAZ.jpg

D i Z

D i Z

Come on guys. It's an old gag, and we already know the punchline to this one. This is going to be worth watching for so many reasons, and hopefully it'll actually be funny.

akira28

lol..fucked up.

the fucked up is if you open an "ethnic" restaurant to serve people, their property values sky rocket. If you buy a house in the same neighborhood, those values drop. You can't explain that.

I hear people up and down bragging about their city diversity, and the first thing they go to is how many indian and ethopian and thai restaurants they have. They also stop there too, because that's where diversity ended. Most of the immigrant neighborhoods have been bought out, and they all live on the city outskirts. but, "I love their food! Yum."

Malyse

I'm seeing a pattern here.
Unreleased game (Star Fox Zero)
Gate update (Splatoon)
Unreleased game (Mario and Sonic @ Rio)
Game update (Super Mario Maker)
Unreleased game (Tokyo Mirage Session #FE)

Village

That kirby game looks hype as shit.

That paper mario game looks good, but it seems like sticker star so I'm super dissapointed.

I liked Sticker Star, because it's basically a point and click Mario adventure game, but once is enough. It was a nice experiment. The new announcement is a disappointment in my eyes and I never want to see it again.

Top Bottom