• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Your mom rides me like one

eekekb6.png

D i Z

My family weren't expecting me at all. Was a pleasant surprise.

But man...that damned flight. Was sitting next to a dude that straight up smelled of trash that been by the street for a week or two. Fucking disgusting. Was so glad to get off that plane.

Glad that worked out for you. I know you were kind of apprehensive about dropping in.

I had a flight from Vegas to LA once where I was stuck in the window seat by a tourist that had obviously been sick (probably eating tons of shrimp and drinking all night) and smelled like day old sun baked shit. The whole flight I was gasping for air, but I felt really bad for him and his folks.

Saw BvS. Glad my movie ticket only cost $4.

Saw on my Vudu app today that they are giving 8 dolla' discounts for tix to see that shit. Anything to get those numbers up I guess.

Malyse

Everything about this statement seems sketchy.
I'm lactose intolerant. Recipe has milk and mayo, so two Vitamin C + four lactose digestive supplements.

And it's on point when you use the freshest of herbs and grind all your own spices. I am superlative.

I'm lactose intolerant. Recipe has milk and mayo, so two Vitamin C + four lactose digestive supplements.

And it's on point when you use the freshest of herbs and grind all your own spices. I am superlative.

DD can make himself food he can barely eat, but he can't let me hold 20

akira28

That's cool that he's still getting work. Fucked up that a supporting character is the best thing about the movie. And that another supporting character is the worst thing about the movie, and the two main characters can hardly support 30 minutes of show, let alone 3 hours of film. But...I will matinee it next week or some time.

Reading spoilers has just affirmed my complete lack of faith in Hollywood.

Imm0rt4l

Fishburne was the MVP of Batman v Superman.

I don't think I like anything about the superman side of things tbh. Most of all I hate Clark and Lois relationship.

But was I trippin' or was Gotham City
and Metropolis so close in proximity that it was separated by a river

wat

Johndoey

Banned
I don't think I like anything about the superman side of things tbh. Most of all I hate Clark and Lois relationship.

wat

They're sister cities for narrative convenience. All we know is the Bat-Signal could be easily viewed from Metropolis and that Bruce drove to a mansion presumably on the outskirts of Metropolis in reasonable time. They have to be fairly close together.

Slayven

wat
Bwahahahahah if true

It would be the firs thing they got right. Metropolis and Gotham are in separate states by only about a hundred miles apart

akira28

sometimes editorial and writers collaborate and make Batman a completely insufferable, borderline dangerously obsessive and possessive asshole.

He was supposed to have grown out of that, but I guess all demons and bottles and billionaire bootstraps must find their place.

Shy

Just finished BVS. Fucking despised it.

I thought that Ben was a good Batman. (but i hated how he behaved in the film)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom