• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

I wouldn't put stacey dash as lower than coon tbh. Clarence Thomas is a bigger coon than she is so by virtue of that alone, stacey dash is like right below coon.

So. I was a street kid.

When you're a street kid, you tend to pick up family along the way, for better or worse. Three older brothers always kept an eye on me..the youngest was Gary. All three had a rep, but Gary was just not to be fucked with. Dude had them eyes that made you drop your wallet and run lol.

I can remember him pulling some dirt jobs, and finding me wherever I was to drop a couple of $100s in my hand so I stayed eating. Funnier was the day he drove to this squad of dudes house..smacking them around, until I got everything that was stolen from my mother's crib back. He made niggas snitch on themselves to their parents in front of me, so I could watch and laugh.

He held my son up with pride when he was born..it was a very special thing for me. This cat was wrong as fuck, but he always kept me out of the bullshit, and always kept an eye out for me and mine. I love him, and I wanted to share a little bit before I get back to my stupid gif nonsense. Sorry, AGAIN, for my gloomy bullshit.

RIP..Fuck this entire week. Fuck the last three years. Fuck everything.

finished Daredevil

Loved it. Punisher was definitely the breakout star of this season. Elektra was good too. I didn't feel like they mishandled any of the characters this year.

still not sure where they're going with
The Hand

and what was that
big hole
for, anyway?

Now to go to the official threads and see how much GAF hated the show

I also didn't realize they had put out a Luke Cage teaser until Netflix showed it to me when Daredevil was over. Smart stuff, Netflix.

I think that hole lead to abandoned subway tunnels which is how they were moving around the city without notice.
Yeah Punisher was the bizness. I knew Shane would deliver. I did hope that Elektra would've kicked a bit more ass, but whatever.

Shy

So. I was a street kid.

When you're a street kid, you tend to pick up family along the way, for better or worse. Three older brothers always kept an eye on me..the youngest was Gary. All three had a rep, but Gary was just not to be fucked with. Dude had them eyes that made you drop your wallet and run lol.

I can remember him pulling some dirt jobs, and finding me wherever I was to drop a couple of $100s in my hand so I stayed eating. Funnier was the day he drove to this squad of dudes house..smacking them around, until I got everything that was stolen from my mother's crib back. He made niggas snitch on themselves to their parents in front of me, so I could watch and laugh.

He held my son up with pride when he was born..it was a very special thing for me. This cat was wrong as fuck, but he always kept me out of the bullshit, and always kept an eye out for me and mine. I love him, and I wanted to share a little bit before I get back to my stupid gif nonsense. Sorry, AGAIN, for my gloomy bullshit.

Damm. Sorry you lost your friend, Gordon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So. I was a street kid.

Really sorry to hear. My thoughts are with you, for what they're worth. I'm sorry.

Loudninja

So. I was a street kid.

Sorry man thats rough and no need to apologize for sharing your pain.

So. I was a street kid.

:/

sorry for your loss.

Anyone of you knows about networking hardware and stuff alike?

What you got?

So. I was a street kid.

Damn, sorry to hear fam.

Dai101

Banned
What you got?

OsffY2P.jpg

F6Zik0D.jpg
I've a small clue of what it is and does. Not really much anything else or even it's price.

RedSwirl

So. I was a street kid.

Damn. Sorry man.

I've a small clue of what it is and does. Not really much anything else or even it's price.

It's an enterprise level switch for connecting various PCs, printers, wireless access points, and servers to a network to share and transfer files/data.

A quick search shows that particular one goes for 300-400ish.

So he's NewBlack.

And I'm keeping this list.

I should probably downgrade his ass.

Let me tell you a little story about him. Last year, I made a thread when I was at my absolute lowest point in my life. In that thread I mentioned a friend that turned his back on me when I needed him the most.

He was that "friend"

Then this negro had the absolute nerve to share one of those fake ass "inspirational" FB quotes a few days ago.

"Real friends are there when you need them the most"

WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOU AT LAST YEAR WHEN I NEEDED YOU?!?!?

The only reason I still haven't unfriended his ass is because me and a friend always go in on him when he makes a dumb ass post.

zeemumu

I just got back from Batman v Superman. It's made of good parts but it's not well structured. It's really cluttered.

Wonder Woman is in a visible plane at one point. 0/10. Ruined the movie.

Fuck BvS. Waste of my damn money.

Sorry for your loss Gordon. Stay up.

yeah i didn't like it. man of steel from bruce's perspective was incredible though. one of the best scenes of all time in these films. makes superpowers and these comic book city fights look scary as hell.

affleck/irons deserve better. they gotta give him his movie asap. dude's swoled up.

shingi70

Banned
BVS was pretty awesome, some parts I'm not a fan of BT my DC geek was freaking out the whole films.

Sorry for your loss Gordan.

BVS was pretty awesome, some parts I'm not a fan of BT my DC geek was freaking out the whole films.

Sorry for your loss Gordan.

i don't like it but i get the sense it's gonna be a 'speed racer' for me where it keeps growing on me and i start to like it more and appreciate just how out there and ballsy they went. this is on some ang lee hulk or burton batman levels of just doing what he fucking wanted with such a major character. though not as well made as them.

and damn Gordon you've been through way too much from your posts that i've seen. there's a lot of strength in you man.

Johndoey

Banned
Sorry for your loss Gordon.

People keep saying Wonder Woman was awesome and I don't see it. Gadot still hasn't shown she can act worth a damn and her big scene was grunting and ineffectually slashing a terrible looking cgi monster.

Aiustis

I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and said "I'm defective, unlovable and will always be alone." Then went and looked at my steam library and realized forever alone gives me all the time in the world to complete them.

Johndoey

Banned
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and said "I'm defective, unlovable and will always be alone." Then went and looked at my steam library and realized forever alone gives me all the time in the world to complete them.
Exactly look on the bright side. And your not unlovable or defective. Why would you feel you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom