• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Cevg9wxW4AEP-p1.jpg

Village

I'mma just call you on the phone, hide next to your deck, wait till you go inside to get it, and run off with a sweet bbq rack.

I'll leave a thank you note.
Like at that point if you went through all that ill just give you some ribs

Oh god ribs are so good.

If i were a man with less self control, i would be very unhealthy

Enzom21

Huh..... guess theres always one.

Sigh........

All of the Hispanic sheriff deputies I've met are like this.
All of them are married to white women, they're always talking about how much they hate "pisas" or "borderbrothers" and they're super republican.
I guess that coon train picks up Mexicans too.

cdyhybrid

All of them are married to white women, they're always talking about how much they hate "pisas" or "borderbrothers" and they're super republican.
It picks up everyone, unfortunately.

Dai101

Banned

The coon train doesn't discriminates. Ironically.

Train welcomes all, brother.

Yo, Enz. Do you know how to get skins for Kodi that were removed? I noticed my Amazon box had an older version. Wiped it just now and installed Jarvis, only to find out Neon has been removed. I'm losing my shit now lol. Way too used to it, and I deleted the older version of Kodi, so I can't even go back. Any ideas?

Slayven

Hold up, I just saw a BvS Commerical
is it true Batman is up in the rafters straight capping fools? Damn I thought folks were made he killed just bu fucking dudes up.

Malyse

Man. If they ain't lifting XMen storylines they are doing racial allegory. Burning stuff in front of a black man's house?

Merc_

lol at the new FFXV reveal hype thread.

How many times does gaming side have to meltdown before they finally learn to stop hyping these SE events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom