• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
well he looks like black leather
dmx-crying-o.gif

Dereck

We live in a world where Deadpool outgrosses Wolverine and X-Men movies, and Batman and Superman together still can't match the opening weekend of a solo Iron Man movie.
Facts, facts, facts.

I'm actually slightly appalled that the last X-Men movie grossed about $750m, and that's the highest grossing one out of all of them.

ReiGun

The supergirl and flash teamup was good until THAT moment. Shit busted my corny as hell meter

They really
had SUPERGIRL and THE FLASH job to Livewire and Silver Banshee (who, don't get me wrong, are cool villains in their own right...but come on) just to have that corny "protect the hero" moment.
They really didn't need to wrap that storyline during the crossover.

akira28

That says more about the state of DC comics more than anything
Just wish they pushed a more positive character. Marvel doesn't have that problem

ole gurl is straight up psycho murderer level, Poison Ivy is even worse, but both girls get that get out of jail free card when a male superhero comes along.

personally I loved Harley, as she was in BTAS. Now she's a Gwen Stefani/stripper lookalike for no damn reason, and last I checked her superpower was still sub-Hugo Strange psychiatrist mind fucking, and some acrobatics. Yet she's the Suicide Squad's unpredictability weapon. Ok, DC.... Marketing isn't everything y'know.
I wish. Anxiety fucking with me. If only I could choke anxiety. But, alas..

all you need is a prescrip slip and an email address in Mexico. sheeit, if I could murder my problems, you'd be talking to Jeffrey Dahmer right now.

akira28

Obamacare, niggaaaaaaa.

see the white man might be ok with all these crazy ass brothers running around, but Obama knows this shit is legit driving people cray-cray.

all you need is a prescrip slip and an email address in Mexico. sheeit, if I could murder my problems, you'd be talking to Jeffrey Dahmer right now.
Old girl asked her doc for a script..just waiting for that shit. Been a rough week, which is attached to what will be a rough couple of months..it's starting to sink in, unfortunately. Add to that the beating FadedRevolution gave me and MikeBreezy92..

vOa1dY.gif

I'm just a broken man lol..

Slayven

Y'all need to watch Gotham.
How about no
Maaan I can buy 4 bottles of Palmolive, bathe with that and it'll last longer lol. Jokes aside, I'll bite and buy a pack to see how y'all upper crust negroes live..

Uh huh..
Nigga you know you put epsom salt in the tub and call ti a day
ole gurl is straight up psycho murderer level, Poison Ivy is even worse, but both girls get that get out of jail free card when a male superhero comes along.

personally I loved Harley, as she was in BTAS. Now she's a Gwen Stefani/stripper lookalike for no damn reason, and last I checked her superpower was still sub-Hugo Strange psychiatrist mind fucking, and some acrobatics. Yet she's the Suicide Squad's unpredictability weapon. Ok, DC.... Marketing isn't everything y'know.

Yep, almost as bad as Carol who only trait is girl power.

The supergirl and flash teamup was good until THAT moment. Shit busted my corny as hell meter

It really wasn't good. There are a few character moments between the two that work but the entire rest of the show is flaming trash. Folks been talking about how it got better since the beginning. No. No it didn't. Not that episode anyways. The lighting made the sets cheapness obvious. The dialogue was atrocious. Direction and Editing made the Lighting look Oscar Worthy.

It was like Two Broke Girls writers took Chicago Fire's camera operators to a live action Disney TV Show's set and made the crossover. It's easily the worst of the Berlanti produced Superhero shows. Hell it might be the worst of the currently running comic IP based shows... across genres.... and worse than some of the cancelled ones too.

Slayven

It really wasn't good. There are a few character moments between the two that work but the entire rest of the show is flaming trash. Folks been talking about how it got better since the beginning. No. No it didn't. Not that episode anyways. The lighting made the sets cheapness obvious. The dialogue was atrocious. Direction and Editing made the Lighting look Oscar Worthy.

It was like Two Broke Girls writers took Chicago Fire's camera operators to a live action Disney TV Show's set and made the crossover. It's easily the worst of the Berlanti produced Superhero shows. Hell it might be the worst of the currently running comic IP based shows... across genres.... and worse than some of the cancelled ones too.

Damn, more like Jest Hatin

But yeah the sets do look like sets

You know I feel sorry for people that do huge ass OPS and it has all this information and multiple people still ask questions that could of been answered if they had just read the OP. That shit is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom