• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Now that's impressive

I know. That seems like an expensive day.

Abort slay abort abort

That's a little harsh. I can't imagine him doing something that calls for his abortion.

-----

tumblr_o4v01ymyW61qz581wo7_500.png

-----

tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo1_1280.png

tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo2_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo3_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo4_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo5_r2_400.jpg

tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo6_r1_400.png
tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo7_r1_400.png

Kingdom Hearts is having a ten hour maintenance session.

zeemumu

I wonder how they're going to handle gummi missions in KH3 if they're even there at all. They got rid of ship missions almost completely in BBS and DDD gave you those drop minigames before each world. As long as they don't go back to KH1 I'll be okay. Those were long and tedious.

Numb

https://40.media.tumblr.com/7f74403dc215194b93a726d23ee4af16/tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo1_1280.png[/IMG]
tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo2_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo3_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo4_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo5_r2_400.jpg

tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo6_r1_400.png
tumblr_o2okfthgnp1use6ffo7_r1_400.png

Kingdom Hearts is having a ten hour maintenance session.

Maybe he isn't a chest kinda guy and is about hometown

Also that's his hair? i thought it was a stuffed eagle

full

Malyse

I wonder how they're going to handle gummi missions in KH3 if they're even there at all. They got rid of ship missions almost completely in BBS and DDD gave you those drop minigames before each world. As long as they don't go back to KH1 I'll be okay. Those were long and tedious.

Numbered entry. You're gonna get gummi ships, you're gonna get a coliseum, you're going to fucking fight fucking Sephiroth a-fucking-gain (cause we have a Remake and that's all the excuse needed to shove some FFVII down your throat), and you're probably going to Agrabah. Again.

Really looking forward to KH4 where they can soft reboot, shed a lot of the superfluous bullshit and convoluted plot, and start over with a fresh slate. I would love to have a Disney style main villain instead of a JRPG styled one.

jmood88

It's always funny to me when white men bemoan the fact that they can't say nigga/nigger without people looking at them sideways.

zeemumu

Numbered entry. You're gonna get gummi ships, you're gonna get a coliseum, you're going to fucking fight fucking Sephiroth a-fucking-gain (cause we have a Remake and that's all the excuse needed to shove some FFVII down your throat), and you're probably going to Agrabah. Again.

Really looking forward to KH4 where they can soft reboot, shed a lot of the superfluous bullshit and convoluted plot, and start over with a fresh slate. I would love to have a Disney style main villain instead of a JRPG styled one.

I'm not too sure about Agrabah. Unless they want to do King of Thieves (which would have a good setting but a weak villain) I'm don't think they'll go back. They're running out of plot in a lot of the old worlds. Since Mount Olympus is confirmed we're most definitely getting a coliseum and Sephiroth because he and Cloud haven't finished their discussion. But based on what they've unveiled I feel like they're trying to make use of the newer stuff, like Tangled and Big Hero 6 and most likely Frozen.

Speaking of which, I almost bought a foam Oathkeeper keyblade the other day for $30.

Enzom21

It's always funny to me when white men bemoan the fact that they can't say nigga/nigger without people looking at them sideways.

White privilege, "How dare niggers tell me I can't do something!"
The fuckery that annoys me the most is the folks that drop the "Aren't things supposed to be equal." as if shit is honky dory(I know it's "hunky dory").

jmood88

White privilege, "How dare niggers tell me I can't do something!"
The fuckery that annoys me the most is the folks that drop the "Aren't things supposed to be equal." as if shit is honky dory(I know it's "hunky dory").
"I won't do anything to fight for real equality but I demand the right to call black people niggers whenever I want!"

I love when some European comes in and goes "we say it, but don't really no what it means lol".
That's one of the most annoying parts of this site. They really think people believe that shit.

So drunk mayne

Let everyone say nigga in the streets with daffodil wreaths an see how long they last.

Hiccuping something fierce
You know how many times I had someone call me that shit in D.C.? Never. Maryland? Never. Virginia? Once..I chased after that fuck, but he got away (Hybrid vs Road bike). Folks wanna say that shit when they think they can get away with it..it cute.

andthebeatgoeson

Fuck D'Angelo Russell. He fucked up bad.
Fucked up ain't even the word. He needs some stellar seasons to not end up in the bushes with the dude who smashed Bron's mom. He needs to go in the mirror and bless all the Gods for letting him stay in the NBA. Dudes getting up from the table and telling him seats taken at every step. Over some prank, bro. What kind of bubble are you in?

Enzom21

I just realized I typed "no" instead of "know". I've been fucking up a lot with that lately. Should I be scared?

You as old as Slay and Gordon? Might be signs of dementia if you are.

I occasionally leave out entire words. I think it's just a quirk of the mind.

Merc_

Folks really want to say nigger, huh? The only reason I figure it gets under white folks skin so much is because many of them can't stand being told "no" by black people.

Kreed

Folks really want to say nigger, huh? The only reason I figure it gets under white folks skin so much is because many of them can't stand being told "no" by black people.

Such an un-pc environment in here. Outrage culture is ruining everything. Remember when it was cool to beat dead Jandros? The good ol days...

It really is that simple. I'm still dying at old boss man telling black folks to drop the terrible word so it goes away, but uses it himself because reasons lol. Honkey pls..
Such an un-pc environment in here.
LMAO What the fuck with that shit..

Slayven

I don't know what Sony is doing. If it's going to be twice as powerful, how will that work? Settings like on a PC?

If it just going to boost the resolution of games designed for it, then i don't see the big deal. Don't have a 4K tv, and ain't getting one anytime soon

I always knew Gordon was the real racist in BCT

Numb

The PS4K really got folks in a tizzy

Day 1( or whenever it ain't sold out)
Am i the only one that doesn't care about upgrading tech if the old one still works?
Such an un-pc environment in here. Outrage culture is ruining everything. Remember when it was cool to beat dead Jandros? The good ol days...
Why can't i say stuff without consequences?
It's just words. People get mad over everything small

If it just going to boost the resolution of games designed for it, then i don't see the big deal. Don't have a 4K tv, and ain't getting one anytime soon

I always knew Gordon was the real racist in BCT

Man you know how some of GAF gets when it comes to graphics, shit ain't anything new.

And Gordon is from another planet, him being a racist is not shocking. I thought he could've changed from that Melmacian life though. :(

Am i the only one that doesn't care about upgrading tech if the old one still works?

I don't even have a PS4 (sold my white Destiny PS4 when shit hit the fan last year)

But even if I did have it, I ain't gonna melt down like those guys in that thread are doing. I'll just rock with my PS4 until either the wheels fall off or a 4K TV falls in my lap.

And mind you, those are the same guys who kept saying "lolz, consoles r underpowerrrd!!" So when Sony (and more than likely MS) does something about it, they catch feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom