• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
this is floating around the web...jeysus

1465183_10154261934524396_8132914630394859775_n.jpg

Double checked in hopes that it was bullshit.

We ain't shit.

Why did you quote Numb? Was Dee Dah Dave your alt?
No one truly knows anyone, I would imagine most people form opinions of posts based on what they post and what you were posting in the "white people crying about the loss of their word" thread was nonsense.
I was posting to get a proper answer and the end answer I got agreed with what I was suspecting. Which means no one cared enough to really understand what I was saying.
Now that you've gone at it twice, show me EXACTLY what I said..please. Seems to me you asked a question, and I answered it. Show me where I got "personal" to you. Real interesting way to come in here, friend..

Yeah..what the fuck?
What I meant to say was you quoted DerangedHermit with a gif, and with the words you wrote I took it as "at that time why not just respond to Artisan"

D i Z

If it's what I think is being referenced I don't why I had to be called ignorant, especially when I came to an understanding with someone, it was what I thought it was. We came to a mutual understanding.

You do realize that people even bother to respond to you in the hope that you aren't really that dense. Feigned ignorance is not the same thing as being ignorant. Don't act like you don't know this.

Enzom21

I was posting to get a proper answer and the end answer I got agreed with what I was suspecting. Which means no one cared enough to really understand what I was saying.
What I meant to say was you quoted DerangedHermit with a gif, and with the words you wrote I took it as "at that time why not just respond to Artisan"

Why'd you quote Numb?

You do realize that people even bother to respond to you in the hope that you aren't really that dense. Feigned ignorance is not the same thing as being ignorant. Don't act like you don't know this.
I didn't read into that at first tbh. But when I'm having a discussion with someone even if it is a disagreement I always make sure to have a mutual respect. Well I honestly try my best to show respect and hope the feeling is mutual.

harSon

Banned
Didn't even need to check

Reminds me of the email alert I go in college about a robbery on campus. It was like:

"A robbery just occurred on campus. A student was robbed in the East student parking lot by two men, a black male in his mid 20s/6 feet/medium build wearing a Warriors hat, an Addidas sweatshirt, black basketball shorts with a white stripe down the leg and Addidas's Mutumbo releases - and a white male."

Kraftwerk

Damn, just skimmed through the PS4.5 thread...feel bad for a lot of folk. I understand when people say don't buy the first version of some things, as you may get a slimmer version or whatever...but this is basically a new console.

im glad i waited :p

So, ultimately, you took something a curtain way, then came accusing people of talking shit and making shit personal. Great. Don't fucking quote me and accuse me of shit. Put me on ignore. I don't give a fuck. Don't accuse me. If me saying "*shrug* Why not talk to the guy?" is going to illicit such anger and childish nonsense, worry not..I'll never speak of your ass again. Enjoy your day, my nigga..

ghostbusters-2-animated-title-card_columbia-pictures.gif

---

Gonna try out some Alex, and erase the stupid from my mind a while..catch y'all later..

Interesting. So welcome to BCT. This a one time visit or are you going to stick around to have actual conversation?.
-sigh- sure, I'll stick around. what's going on?
So, ultimately, you took something a curtain way, then came accusing people of talking shit and making shit personal. Great. Don't fucking quote me and accuse me of shit.
Well it did seem to me like you were agreeing with him. Am I wrong about that? Then I am mistaken but you should be able to tell why based on you responded.
Put me on ignore. I don't give a fuck
I do. But I don't believe in the ignore button. Never have, never will.
Don't accuse me.
My interpretation of your post was, "yeah, talking to Artisan is a drag, but I got nothing better to do so why not? If I'm wrong, then what is the current interpretation? I'm asking this genuinely.
If me saying "*shrug* Why not talk to the guy?" is going to illicit such anger and childish nonsense, worry not..I'll never speak of your ass again. Enjoy your day, my nigga..

ghostbusters-2-animated-title-card_columbia-pictures.gif
If that really is all you meant, then I apologize. I didn't mean any disrespect.

Numb

Reminds me of the email alert I go in college about a robbery on campus. It was like:

"A robbery just occurred on campus. A student was robbed in the East student parking lot by two men, a black male in his mid 20s/6 feet/medium build wearing a Warriors hat, an Addidas sweatshirt, black basketball shorts with a white stripe down the leg and Addidas's Mutumbo releases - and a white male."

I bet they could even describe his specific birthmarks and fav color given an extra second

harSon

Banned
Damn, just skimmed through the PS4.5 thread...feel bad for a lot of folk. I understand when people say don't buy the first version of some things, as you may get a slimmer version or whatever...but this is basically a new console.

im glad i waited :p

It's a genius move on Microsoft and Sony's part. There's a large contingent of people out there who can't help but not have the latest and greatest tech that is simply not being taken advantage of at the moment.

Numb

It's a genius move on Microsoft and Sony's part. There's a large contingent of people out there who can't help but not have the latest and greatest tech that is simply not being taken advantage of at the moment.

Are you getting it?
Don't know if the PSVR gets better with it

Hey if you don't want to stick around no one is forcing you to. You're more than welcome to kick rocks( as the kids these days would say).
I was actually trying to start a conversation (if you wanted to too) when I said what's going on.
Don't confuse him, he might think he can say it.
No he ain't. Despite my ethnicity, and some of the stuff I've gone through, and of course that thread, I know not to say it.

harSon

Banned
Are you getting it?
Don't know if the PSVR gets better with it

I already have a powerful gaming PC, Xbox One and PS4 with tons of unopen/unplayed games for all of them - have PSVR and the Oculus Rift preordered - and the only thing I ever play is Dota 2. So to answer your question, yes.

I figured it was only a matter of time before someone caved to GG. I didn't really expect it to be Nintendo though. They had to have known that caving was only going to make the whole thing worse.

After that anti-sex-trafficking organization got involved, I had a sinking feeling that the whole situation had reached its boiling point. Hate that I was right.

Double checked in hopes that it was bullshit.

We ain't shit.

Yeah, it's a fucking shame. You get something similar when you type in cute dread vs ugly dreads. That one gaffer had to go out of his way and play with the structuring to make it seem not racist. Pissed me off, but I chose to ignore his ass.

Numb

I already have a powerful gaming PC, Xbox One and PS4 with tons of unopen/unplayed games for all of them - have PSVR and the Oculus Rift preordered - and the only thing I ever play is Dota 2. So to answer your question, yes.

harSon pls
It's never too late

Merc_

After that anti-sex-trafficking organization got involved, I had a sinking feeling that the whole situation had reached its boiling point. Hate that I was right.

I heard about that. I wonder how long it will take before that organization realizes that it got played by a hate group?

Well, I hope the lady lands on her feet after all of this.

D i Z

Please understand

Yeah, I've been real cool on that particular company for a while now. I get enough of that old school Japanese business life at my own job. Don't really need it in my gaming, or gaming politics.

I can see a lot of people being salty as fuck about their purchase of a ps4 3 months ago (lol like they rode into unknown territory with the vanguard of something special), but honestly during the holiday season of the release year it'll seem like a logical step to upgrade. Simple comparisons of what is available now to tangible examples of what could and should be will quiet everyone up real quick.

Shy

If this has already posted here (and in GAF in general) I'm really sorry.

A new episode of So Well Spoken is out. YAAAAY.

So Well Spoken episode 29: Racist Skynet.

And here's the episode describtion.
"Angelus, Moris & Slayven discuss hoteps, racist algorithms, facebook trolling, the difficulties of dating & more"

I have a suggestion for the show, if you guys don't mind.

Now that the older episodes have been deleted. I think you should renumber the episodes, Making 25 number 1.

Again, i hope you don't mind me saying. I sure there's reason you haven't done it, and i'm just an idiot.
Let me guess. They took the cowards way out and fired her?
Yeah. 😢

harSon

Banned

"Angelus, Moris & Slayven discuss hoteps, racist algorithms, facebook trolling, the difficulties of dating & more"

Now that the older episodes have been deleted. I think you should renumber the episodes, Making 25 number 1.

Again, i hope you don't mind me saying. I sure there's reason you haven't done it, and i'm just an idiot.

Yeah. 😢

bet slay stays quiet during this segment

cdyhybrid

Consoles are just getting the same treatment now that phones, computer hardware, TVs, etc. have been getting. Technology matches ever onward. No one's forcing you to keep up.

Numb

I just bought my PS4 like 2 months ago.

Zero fucks given.
My man
People are freaking out alittle too much

What the fuck is going on here.
Nothing is going on
Everything is perfectly fine

Yeah. 😢
I think this is the second or 3rd time SWS has reminded of Ciara
Only happens there where she is mentioned

Malyse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom