• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzom21

I'll be 31 in June. I'm getting up there. That's long dead plus 2 replacements in dog years.
You're getting up there. You'll join us in the geriatric club(old niggas club) in no time.
I thought we was boys..
Alfno-Piano-300x275.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm older than you.
I do the same thing.

Brain is faster than my hands.

Numb

I don't even have a PS4 (sold my white Destiny PS4 when shit hit the fan last year)

But even if I did have it, I ain't gonna melt down like those guys in that thread are doing. I'll just rock with my PS4 until either the wheels fall off or a 4K TV falls in my lap.

And mind you, those are the same guys who kept saying "lolz, consoles r underpowerrrd!!" So when Sony (and more than likely MS) does something about it, they catch feelings

Very understandable if you didn't have it at first. Buying the old version seems stupid unless the price difference is high enough and it matters to you.
The 4k tv part can jump into the bushes tho. Upgrading console then getting a 4k tv. Very few can afford that.

Very understandable if you didn't have it at first. Buying the old version seems stupid unless the price difference is high enough and it matters to you.
The 4k tv part can jump into the bushes tho. Upgrading console then getting a 4k tv. Very few can afford that.

I just wanna watch Planet Earf in 4K. But I ain't getting no 4K TV until Wal Mart starts selling them... Lol

Slayven

Man you know how some of GAF gets when it comes to graphics, shit ain't anything new.

And Gordon is from another planet, him being a racist is not shocking. I thought he could've changed from that Melmacian life though. :(

I think it is an addiction to having the new new as soon as possible

Gordon was cool until he got that cartoon, then he started acting like his shit didn't stink

latest

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think the worst possible thing they can do is bump it and price it at $499. That's the danger zone, daddeh. If they pick $499,
qhHt74F.gif

Slayven

I wouldn't snitch on you guys, unless it benefited me.

D'angelo just snitching to be snitching. paper, pussy/penis, or penal. The 3Ps are the only time snitching is allowed.

Why are you fools still replying to The Artisan & Friends and their feigned ignorance bullshit?

Because we created that shit. You see, the white man is from mars, and........

office-karen-shrug.gif

Leftovers night..ain't busy doing anything.

I don't fuck with anyone that cites DJ Khalid as empirical evidence

Thought april fool's came early with the way dee dah dude was posting

Why the fuck are you making this personal? None of you know me

Not gonna curse at you. Shouldn't even respond to your aggressive self. But, if I may ask..what did I say that made anything personal? Who, exactly, said I knew you? Have I written anything negative towards you? Have some respect, sir. Wipe your dirty shoes when you step in here..

Not gonna curse at you. Shouldn't even respond to your aggressive self. But, if I may ask..what did I say that made anything personal? Who, exactly, said I knew you? Have I written anything negative towards you? Have some respect, sir. Wipe your dirty shoes when you step in here..
Maybe I shouldn't have cursed but it sure as hell seemed like you conformed with everyone else.

Enzom21

Why the fuck are you making this personal? None of you know me
Why did you quote Numb? Was Dee Dah Dave your alt?
No one truly knows anyone, I would imagine most people form opinions of posts based on what they post and what you were posting in the "white people crying about the loss of their word" thread was nonsense.

What kind of fragility is this? You can share, we're all neighbors here.
If it's what I think is being referenced I don't why I had to be called ignorant, especially when I came to an understanding with someone, it was what I thought it was. We came to a mutual understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom