• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FF15 and KH3 PS4.5 exclusive. Square made people to buy two wrong consoles in anticipation.

How...how did you know the only reason I bought this PS4 was for these games.

Oh my god I'm so triggered right now if this ended up being true!

1emexr.gif

Afrocious

thanks for the music recs. lol @ that flynt flossy one tho

cool i can wait for the playlist blasian

also i would stop playing videogames if KH3 was exclusive for the new PS4

Recommends for Afro
Tracklist:

1. Aalon - Rock and Roll Gangster - Cream City (1977)
  2. aivi & surasshu - Here's How - The Black Box (2013)
  3. Sheisty Khrist x Lo Fidel - Havanna Nights f. Natti - Cold Winter (2015)
  4. Valerie June - Somebody to Love - Pushing Against a Stone (2013)
  5. Sean C. Johnson - No Flex-Zone (Reimagined) - CIRCA 1993 (2015)
  6. Kali Uchis - Sabor A Mi (2016)
  7. Chronixx - Smile Jamaica - Honey Pot Riddim (2013)
  8. Junya Nakano - Passing Through the Forest - Threads of Fate (1999)
  9. Stereo Nasty - Interstellar - Nasty By Nature (2015)
  10. Cody ChesnuTT - Don't Follow Me - Landing on a Hundred (2012)
  11. Isis - The Power of Myself Is Moving - Rebel Soul (1990)
  12. Grace - The Honey - Memo (2015)
  13. Nneka - The Uncomfortable Truth - Victim of Truth (2005)
  14. Christian Scott - Tantric - Stretch Music (2015)
  15. Erykah Badu - Boogie Nights/ All Night (Live) - Live (1997)

Said I was going to avoid the famous ones, but I couldn't help but put Erykah Badu on there. Was listening to that earlier today. When the Funkin to Jamaica part comes on....
Due to watching that Organized Noise documentary last night, I've been listening to a lot of Outkast.

Gordon dude, why your theme song got a gospel remix?
Original
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_NqJFVEOc

Kirk Franklin and GP remix
https://youtu.be/LNQCT0JqXvo?t=30

Both the opening theme and ending theme were waaaaay too black for that Saturday morning, yo!

"So, we need an opening song for the ALF cartoon..."

"Sir, I've got this gospel song that'll be just great!"

"Uh...."

"Here, have some more blow."

"Okay." SNUUUUUURF! "Ah! You know, we should be trying for more of those minority type people. My chauffeur is black! Yeah, roll this song out!"

So we buried my grandma yesterday. I don't really k wo how I feel. She spent the last 12 years bedridden because of multiple strokes. I'm happy that she's free from that. The aftermath wih the family nonsense though? Niggas...

D i Z

I doubt your payin four to five hundred every two years tho

Not up on the gpu wacky race, eh? Four to five doesn't even cut it in most cases.

How does one have an honest conversation about their feelings if they've never done it before.

They stop pretending that they can't speak plainly, and just say what's real. Then they listen to whatever the response is, and re-iterate if need be, or elaborate if given the chance.

Afrocious

that third link is pretty dope so thanks!

Recommends for Afro
Tracklist:

1. Aalon - Rock and Roll Gangster - Cream City (1977)
  2. aivi & surasshu - Here's How - The Black Box (2013)
  3. Sheisty Khrist x Lo Fidel - Havanna Nights f. Natti - Cold Winter (2015)
  4. Valerie June - Somebody to Love - Pushing Against a Stone (2013)
  5. Sean C. Johnson - No Flex-Zone (Reimagined) - CIRCA 1993 (2015)
  6. Kali Uchis - Sabor A Mi (2016)
  7. Chronixx - Smile Jamaica - Honey Pot Riddim (2013)
  8. Junya Nakano - Passing Through the Forest - Threads of Fate (1999)
  9. Stereo Nasty - Interstellar - Nasty By Nature (2015)
  10. Cody ChesnuTT - Don't Follow Me - Landing on a Hundred (2012)
  11. Isis - The Power of Myself Is Moving - Rebel Soul (1990)
  12. Grace - The Honey - Memo (2015)
  13. Nneka - The Uncomfortable Truth - Victim of Truth (2005)
  14. Christian Scott - Tantric - Stretch Music (2015)
  15. Erykah Badu - Boogie Nights/ All Night (Live) - Live (1997)

Said I was going to avoid the famous ones, but I couldn't help but put Erykah Badu on there. Was listening to that earlier today. When the Funkin to Jamaica part comes on....
Due to watching that Organized Noise documentary last night, I've been listening to a lot of Outkast.

gonna give all these a spin. thanks for the work! you put it in and i shall listen

http://youtu.be/0Y6Uy_-hJRQ

Guy who's way too sensitive showed up in here being way too sensitive.

How does one have an honest conversation about their feelings if they've never done it before.

write more

So we buried my grandma yesterday. I don't really k wo how I feel. She spent the last 12 years bedridden because of multiple strokes. I'm happy that she's free from that. The aftermath wih the family nonsense though? Niggas...

i fear this. sorry for your loss man

Shy

My condolences to you and your family Crimson.

Both the opening theme and ending theme were waaaaay too black for that Saturday morning, yo!

"So, we need an opening song for the ALF cartoon..."

"Sir, I've got this gospel song that'll be just great!"

"Uh...."

"Here, have some more blow."

"Okay." SNUUUUUURF! "Ah! You know, we should be trying for more of those minority type people. My chauffeur is black! Yeah, roll this song out!"

That shit does sound black.

Damn. My condolences, Crimson..

i fear this. sorry for your loss man

My condolences to you and your family Crimson.

condolences crimson

I'm sorry for your loss, Crimson.

Much appreciated. Just been a real crazy time. Glad to see that the usual cycle of comics, cosplay and horse jokes remains intact. Gotta enjoy the simple things

Dai101

Banned

Just let it all out. This also will help you to see who are really your friends.

Sad to hear that. My condolences, man. Best wishes and hope for the best.

Sorry to hear about your loss, prayers and wishes with your family.

My grandmother is the only grandparent I have still alive. I'm glad my mom was able to go see her this year.

D i Z

Ah, condolences.

you gotta be kidding with that nonsense

I thought PC gaming was cheaper

They say that cos software is a click away from being stolen with consistent sales and price drops (if not out right stolen). But anyone who's chasing gaming with better than average in mind knows that to be a load of bollocks. Just look at all of the hand wringing that happens during new graphics card season and you'll see the truth of it all.

The problem with consoles becoming more like pc's is that shit is going to be outdated quicker because there is no absolute minimum standard to hold anything in check. It's the main reason that PC gamer's often complain about consoles holding their glorious games back a generation or so.

Aiustis

write more

I'm getting a chance to talk with the ex-ish and express myself. He has always given me opportunities for us to talk and to hear my feelings (over several months) and I've not taken advantage of them. I had a really messed up childhood, that's what I've been using as an excuse to hide how I feel. I've got one more chance to do it.

Sorry about your lost gold

I remember when my grandmother pass she was bedridden for about a month and one night she called and told me it was her time and the next day she was gone

I'll never understand how she knew

Afrocious

I'm getting a chance to talk with the ex-ish and express myself. He has always given me opportunities for us to talk and to hear my feelings (over several months) and I've not taken advantage of them. I had a really messed up childhood, that's what I've been using as an excuse to hide how I feel. I've got one more chance to do it.

i meant to write more, as in write in a journal to yourself or write fiction. pen and paper or MS word.

as for having a messed up childhood and using it as an excuse to hide how you feel, it's up to you to figure out if it's worth seeing what is a legitimate issue in your past as a barrier to do the things you want.

this depends on the person.

*shrug*

sorry man, that's all i have

Sorry about your lost gold

I remember when my grandmother pass she was bedridden for about a month and one night she called and told me it was her time and the next day she was gone

I'll never understand how she knew

The last time I saw my grandma, she kept running my forearms and smiling. She was so happy to see me. She kissed my hands and smiled. I never understood how she could be so happy in her condition. She was always smiling and encouraging someone in her own way.

The last time I saw my grandma, she kept running my forearms and smiling. She was so happy to see me. She kissed my hands and smiled. I never understood how she could be so happy in her condition. She was always smiling and encouraging someone in her own way.

Sounds like an amazing person

They say that cos software is a click away from being stolen with consistent sales and price drops (if not out right stolen). But anyone who's chasing gaming with better than average in mind knows that to be a load of bollocks. Just look at all of the hand wringing that happens during new graphics card season and you'll see the truth of it all.

The problem with consoles becoming more like pc's is that shit is going to be outdated quicker because there is no absolute minimum standard to hold anything in check. It's the main reason that PC gamer's often complain about consoles holding their glorious games back a generation or so.
so without the baseline consoles won't there PC always be outdated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom