• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, the dude playing Lee in the Rush Hour reboot can't emote worth shit. He finds out his sister got killed & his facial expression didn't even change.

"Obvious" plot twist occurs & he still keeps the same look on his face. Dude is clearly an ancestor to the Neutral people from Futurama.

Johndoey

Banned
lol..Is that a thing?

Hell yes, normal Easter your up to your chin in cross buns pretty quick.

I am in to FF15 as long as there isn't that kid shit from the Demo.

All that shit is just for the demo but chances are you'll play baby Noctis at some point in the game proper. I mean they released a glorified tech demo it exist to show off the t.o.d and weather.

Cindy still looks awful in that new trailer

Johndoey

Banned
kopgJPi.jpg

I found a new site!

And this

Bd54MmT.jpg

Afrocious

after i watched BvS, i think i understood why i never took to comics growing up but liked the cartoon shows and such

bvs was p enlightening

LionPride

Banned
Dam that's quick

I feel sorry for you to listen to that ain't shit album
TLOP is the BvS of rap
Been listening to it since it dropped, I don't like it that much but that was also the first "unpatched" version. Plus if it's the BvS of rap then that means I'll be fine with it's existence and won't hate it

Been listening to it since it dropped, I don't like it that much but that was also the first "unpatched" version. Plus if it's the BvS of rap then that means I'll be fine with it's existence and won't hate it
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes this girl Tay on Twitter thought Hitler was right

andthebeatgoeson

Thanks brehs for the kid well wishes.

How did we allow the grandpas to get into a tickle fight be apart of the cycle?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/alabama-governor-aide-resigns/index.html

In old people suck news, Alabama governor allegedly smashed one of his top aides. He's 72. His family was behind the audio tape and his got divorced last year.

His side chick is married. You have to feel some type of way losing your wife to a 72 year old crinkled fuck.

Aiustis

Good morning. So is the best policy for conversation with the ex to first say thanks then apologize or to apologize then thanks. Or does it matter?

andthebeatgoeson

Good morning. So is the best policy for conversation with the ex to first say thanks then apologize or to apologize then thanks. Or does it matter?
Thanks for what? For their time out the relationship?

I had an ex once. We got superficial and intimate. Nothing deep. I smashed. She said I took her vaginally virginities. I never believed it. How can you be a virgin if you have had some type of sex. _____ sex is still sex.

Like, we broke up after she wouldn't give it up. I never put it that way but it was probably true. She called me back, we reconciled our differences.

We stayed together for some months then she broke up with me. We were 23+but that felt high school. She was mad some of our friends said 'I love you.' I could only say,'That's nice' or 'Elephant juice'. Then she tried to get back with me but I had met my future wife. Booty calls went unanswered, set up dates and no show. Then I just cut her off.

At the time, I was in the right. But I was in the wrong.

So I saw her years later, chit chatted for an hour at work. Then Facebook messaged her my apologies for not being up front, a week later. It's liberating, in a way. Now, if you have some feelings for them (shame, disgust, etc), the apology isn't necessarily for them. You may want to get it off your chest. Then, just make sure you do it. I'll avoid some things for a decade if I had my wishes. They may or may not appreciate it.

But, it may help them if they have some unresolved shit, as well. Either way, the apology will be what's remembered, as long as you are a normal person, not gaf level weirdo.

So, if they deserve a thanks, it better be a real big thing. 'Thanks for letting me love in your apartment' or '... Taking me to see my dying mother'. But they may not care. Or the apology is a way of saying thanks. You showing an appreciation of them. Thanks could me a bunch of different things to different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom