• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... I'm browsing OT threads and....

Ya know, when I get bored I usually play video games, browse the Coli, GAF or Tumblr, or watch TV.

Sucking dick really ain't on my list of shit to do when I get bored. But do you guy in OT... Do you....

Numb

Ya know, when I get bored I usually play video games, browse the Coli, GAF or Tumblr, or watch TV.

Sucking dick really ain't on my list of shit to do when I get bored. But do you guy in OT... Do you....

on his daily chore list right between doing the dishes and making the bed
it just happens

on his daily chore list right between doing the dishes and making the bed
it just happens

2KsOo7t.gif

Malyse

You'll play an FPS and try to get headshots, but you won't take a shot of head from ya homie. SMH.

Dai101

Banned

Bro...

just let me in

bro....

Afrocious

damn

now i feel like making hamburger helper this weekend

shittt

might actually mix in onions cause that does sound like a good idea tbqh

I kinda really want to get that but I'm mostly just gonna be playing it locally with some friends and player 2 having to use the gamepad is a bit offputting :/

Have you tried it on the gamepad at all yet?
It plays fine off the gamepad in singleplayer. Multiplayer cuts the framerate in half though.

23qwerty

Maaaaan that sucks, I should probably still get it though

It seems like they could have made it possible to have both people play on the TV if they really wanted to :/

Afrocious

not to digress away from pokken but i tried the FF15 demo again and the combat is mad fun once you get used to moving and swapping weapons. also getting that shruiken and using the armistice thing was awesome.

23qwerty

not to digress away from pokken but i tried the FF15 demo again and the combat is mad fun once you get used to moving and swapping weapons. also getting that shruiken and using the armistice thing was awesome.

Oh yeah! I still need to play that and Hyper Light Drifter. Might check out FF15 now if PS4 rest mode actually downloaded it..
Awesome it actually did

god this game is gorgeous, bit rough around the edges though, please pc release 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom