• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmood88

https://twitter.com/fatbellybella

girls should wear longer skirts, blah blah, like any other mom back in my day. Of course these days mom's buy their girls booty shorts that have juicy on the rear pockets, so...

and then the tweens and teens on black twitter got attitudes about it. also other people trying to bring in that no means no, who is responsible, blaming the victim, blaming maleness, stuff. I'm pretty sure people can dig whatever they want to fight about out of the assumed subtext of her statements. whatever.
That's not all she said. People got upset because she linked the clothes that girls wear with men being unable to control sexual urges.

TheFlow

Banned
Playing dark souls 3 made me realize this is the best souls game because it burrowed gameplay elements from bloodborne.

Also for the pc players buy this on gmg for 48 bucks. You get the key within 10 mins

Imm0rt4l

"our guy is such the right choice that the only way he would be losing is conspiracy!"

and suddenly wyoming is an important state for some reason. I live in a state bordering Wyoming. Wyoming is a fucking empty box with red dirt and horses.

shit even Garfield shat on Wyoming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56uSDQECrRQ
I think it's understandable that people are vexed and making assumptions out of what appears would appear to be a win on the surface, but really isn't. I think it's a petty squabble as far as indictment of his constituents is concerned.

Now what IS a problem is this Bernie or bust shit. The sheer fervor for one candidate juxtaposed to the relative indifference or unfavorability to the other candidate could make for a total shit show.

Por ejemplo:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153551615166094&id=592076093

Imm0rt4l

That's not all she said. People got upset because she linked the clothes that girls wear with men being unable to control sexual urges.
I'm confused as to how that's considered hotep though. It's victim blaming for sure, which may be one of the tenets of hotep since it's misogynistic af.

Tomorrowland started out strong and then just drops off a cliff.
At least it was better than that Star Wars mess.

Yea, TFA was aight

*scoots Finn/Rey fan art and tumblr stuff under a rug*

Damn someone paid to see Tomorrowland? Damn that hurt my soul

I seen the reviews, but I decided to see it anyway...

Let me sort this out, do y'all eat ox tail? Curry? Blood pudding? Pepper pot? White pudding?

I eat curry chicken.

jmood88

I'm confused as to how that's considered hotep though. It's victim blaming for sure, which may be one of the tenets of hotep since it's misogynistic af.
I don't care about the hotep thing, I'm just talking about why people got upset. She didn't just say that she wishes girls would cover up and left it at that.

Dai101

Banned
How can you claim to be part of a revolution, yet not know how the political system works?

I swear half of these people couldn't even name the branches of government.

Keep in mind that a lot of those fools are internet activists, the ones that couldn't bother to actually go to a rally, don't like (nor want) to be involved and want everything done the easiest non disruptive way

bordertownmrzvd.gif

People like liver?

Who doesn't? Higado con cebolla, manjar de dioses!!

Learn to appreciate organ meat people.

Hear hear

tumblr_lvgoi7mkmp1qdlkgg.gif

2nd person I've managed to make angry in 12 hours. And this time I don't even know what I did!

I'm sorry Alf :(
Nah, fool lol..I wasn't talking about you! Don't worry. Slayven calls me and my family white and I don't get mad..until we meet anyway.

---

This Dudu soap got my bathroom smelling like a garden..the fuck..scent is spreading all over!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let me sort this out, do y'all eat ox tail? Curry? Blood pudding? Pepper pot? White pudding?

Yes to ox tail and curry. Never heard of pepper pot. Never blood pudding. I'll stick with banana.

I primarily bathe with body wash so I don't use Dudu soap. (Nubian Heritage Green Tea body wash to be exact) Just don't use a white washcloth with it.

Shit. So what, like a jet black sponge? Is this shit gonna be that wild? Making me wanna put it right back in the box lol..girls are loving the smell tho.

But they were probably Saturday and Sunday, thus ruining her weekend.

Punshiments got to fit the crime! She had already been drinking so her weekends done.

Article didn't say what the victim was (other than clearly a minor inconvenience) but I'd venture a guess.

Johndoey

Banned
Judge John Greenwood on Friday also sentenced Birkle to two years of supervised probation and 80 hours of community service, and ordered her to complete a defensive driving course. The sentence included a two-year deferred imposition of sentence, meaning the conviction can be removed from her record if she meets the requirements of the sentence.

Well fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom