• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

That's not all she said. People got upset because she linked the clothes that girls wear with men being unable to control sexual urges.

back then they said keep the skirts below the knee so boys could pay attention in class.

nowadays they say keep the skirts below the knee so boys can control their rape urges. I mean, its basically the same thing. But everyone gets so caught up in phrasing...

People can't accept my dislike of force awakens

I use to see movies early in screens back in the day. Saw Ironman 2 early as the biggest blockbuster of them all.

Wait who did Hulk and who did incredible Hulk?
Did Ang only do one and not both? Been a hot minute but I knew one was terribad

Ang did Hulk with Eric Bana. Louis Leterrier did The Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton. Hulk has shitty parts, mainly the stupid Hulk dogs, but also the most interesting direction, visuals, score, and the only attempt at a psychological Hulk. Also, lightning effects a Thor movie would kill for. Leterrier's had a stupid plot, stupid acting, stupid characters, occasionally fine action, stupid CGI, and was overall stupid.

Kreed

Oh, you mean the only good Hulk movie?

y5b7ldN.gif

Shy

I need help. Please.

I'm one of those poor fuckers that are stuck on the 1024 Windows 10 build, and can't update to the newer ones.

Whenever i click on update, windows says there's nothing to update.

I've tried to do a repair install, but that didn't help.

I'm at my wits end, does anyone know what i can do. ?

Ohh, and because of the repair install, it wiped all my dark souls 3 progress, it took me 90 mins just to make my guy. *sigh* fun times

Dai101

Banned
I need help. Please.

I'm one of those poor fuckers that are stuck on the 1024 Windows 10 build, and can't update to the newer ones.

Ohh, and because of the repair install, it wiped all my dark souls 3 progress, it took me 90 mins just to make my guy. *sigh* fun times

Have you tried to use the Update tool again?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

When it starts to update it will ask you if you want to keep everything as is. Voila. Your Win10 is up to day.

akira28

I need help. Please.

can you use the Windows Update Troubleshooter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-7

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Love the soul series but ds3 has the worst character creator out of all the From games. Borderline temped to write some fan mail asking for more ethnic options for the next game.
suck my dick lurkers, already know one of y'all gonna take issue with me wanting more cosmetic options

we all know how much you love protein, especially on your sandwiches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haaaaaaa!!!

You still bussin off on sandwiches Alf?
Only on the ones I feed Beef after chewing/spitting them out of my mouth. That, or it never happened. All on you, larger professor..and I'd certainly question what you'd do for a Klondike, Feenix. Hard out there in them streets..rock hard..with smegma crust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom