• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
There are a ton of people on the ship in the Punisher Max Barracuda arc all those people couldn't possibly have deserved to die.
Frank is just his brick wall ass on a boat patting himself on the back.

akira28

I don't know how to feel.

I hope she finds someone better.

I hope that guy finds happiness. And finds someone who keeps his attention, hopefully.

goodbyrealworld.jpg

I hope he finds someone with a bigger game collection than his, so he finds an excuse to stay.

How can you claim to be part of a revolution, yet not know how the political system works?

I swear half of these people couldn't even name the branches of government.

I work and have school and Thursday... Then I open on Friday morning.

Gonna see it Friday night with all the other school kids I guess... Le sigh

Slayven

Y'all better not post any spoilers

Or you'll get shot

tumblr_npjsruJ5Ck1u7vgzzo1_1280.jpg

Village

Yeah her and cyborg will set the world on fire
People already like her

Also you remember that time neogaf hates comic civil war but it did so well marvel changed its buisness strategy and speed to a film with its name sake

Or that time you said deadpool is an internet meme and litterally everyone and their mom saw it

As far as cyborg goes, whens martian man hunter, whens black green lantern, whens mr terrific

FyreWulff

How can you claim to be part of a revolution, yet not know how the political system works?

I swear half of these people couldn't even name the branches of government.

"our guy is such the right choice that the only way he would be losing is conspiracy!"

and suddenly wyoming is an important state for some reason. I live in a state bordering Wyoming. Wyoming is a fucking empty box with red dirt and horses.

shit even Garfield shat on Wyoming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56uSDQECrRQ

Slayven

People already like her

Also you remember that time neogaf hates comic civil war but it did so well marvel changed its buisness strategy and speed to a film with its name sake

Or that time you said deadpool is an internet meme and litterally everyone and their mom saw it

As far as cyborg goes, whens martian man hunter, whens black green lantern, whens mr terrific
She barely outsales Aquaman who is 86 on the monthly charts

"our guy is such the right choice that the only way he would be losing is conspiracy!"

and suddenly wyoming is an important state for some reason. I live in a state bordering Wyoming. Wyoming is a fucking empty box with red dirt and horses.

shit even Garfield shat on Wyoming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56uSDQECrRQ

For a group that would constantly complain about black people low information voters not voting for Bernie, they sure don't seem to be up on the correct information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom