• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Fuck it, i'm going to do a completely fresh install.

Back in a couple of hours. :_:
Shit. Sorry, brother..which I knew half the shit you talking about. Good luck!
Thanks man. *hugs*
It told me it wouldn't work with the version of my operating system
Love the soul series but ds3 has the worst character creator out of all the From games. Borderline temped to write some fan mail asking for more ethnic options for the next game.
suck my dick lurkers, already know one of y'all gonna take issue with me wanting more cosmetic options
Completely agree.

Dereck

I'm examining these new Iggy Azalea photos, and while from some angles she's looking right,
QOg6v1T.png
other angles

...her thigh size isn't matching up with her backside. Like she put balloons in her shorts or something.

YP1rN9d.png

Man what? How did we even get this low?!

Like... How did y'all even get to horse nut and eating ass in the first place.
Your interest in eating my nut sandwiches, remember? You and beef sounding hungry? Just keeping the balls rolling. I know y'all are growing boys and can use the muscle milk..

waiting on AoS has me in Hives
Shit lol..forgot that's on tonight. So focused on Thursday and the adventure that crap day is gonna be..

I was watching some Paul Mooney standup again on youtube, some special he did a while ago, and I can't help but think every time I watch one of his shows This dude might actually hate white people

Slayven

Your interest in eating my nut sandwiches, remember? You and beef sounding hungry? Just keeping the balls rolling. I know y'all are growing boys and can use the muscle milk..

Shit lol..forgot that's on tonight. So focused on Thursday and the adventure that crap day is gonna be..

You don't how jelly I am

All the horse milk in the world can't save you if they start telling you Terrence Howard caacaa facts.

I'm excited. I better be able to get in two hours early at the theater I booked at or they can prepare to deal with a hot Latino temper.

It's actually quite amazing how bad the Attack on Titan live action movies are. It almost felt like they were made with malicious intent & contempt for the franchise & its fans. I wonder how much input the Manga author had in the movies because they straight up spoil what seemed like potential plot points/story revelations that the Manga was going eventually get to.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I was watching some Paul Mooney standup again on youtube, some special he did a while ago, and I can't help but think every time I watch one of his shows This dude might actually hate white people

Him and Pryor had to break a lot of barriers during thier prime. While that doesn't excuse him from criticism I always keep in mind that this dude has seen some shit when I watch him preform.

Him and Pryor had to break a lot of barriers during thier prime. While that doesn't excuse him from criticism I always keep in mind that this dude has seen some shit when I watch him preform.

Yeah for sure. I always keep this in mind when watching his stuff, since a lot of it is anecdotal and you actually hear the fucked up shit he had to deal with (and you can tell he "jokes", but they weren't all jokes)

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. He wrote most of his good books half out of his mind on coke and liquor

And they're so much better in the era he was on that shit too. Dysfunction and vice makes artists' works so much more interesting, whether it be alcohol, drugs, anger, insanity, or whatever. Sometimes it can go too far, though. I don't want to know what King was on when he wrote some of the scenes in IT.

Did you guys know Egypt was full of whites, 1 King married a black woman, let her drink the water and Egypt fell to the Babylonians. Now we got a blacks problem

Did you guys know Egypt was full of whites, 1 King married a black woman, let her drink the water and Egypt fell to the Babylonians. Now we got a blacks problem

To be honest, although I don't like the claim that Egypt was nothing but whites, I can't stand black people who, when they speak of "Africa" they really mean "Egypt." For whatever reason. It's especially telling when they're usually the successors of former slaves who were mostly from Ghana, Nigeria, and other countries in west Africa. So why the Egyptian obsession?

This may or may not relate to Hoteps. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I dunno, I'm confused!

Trey

buzzfeed think they're slick with that "questions black people ask black people" video.

nah, b. shit ain't rocking over here, b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom