• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, although I don't like the claim that Egypt was nothing but whites, I can't stand black people who, when they speak of "Africa" they really mean "Egypt." For whatever reason. It's especially telling when they're usually the successors of former slaves who were mostly from Ghana, Nigeria, and other countries in west Africa. So why the Egyptian obsession?

This may or may not relate to Hoteps. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I dunno, I'm confused!
The American Medical Association president back in the day said all Egyptians were white. It's in the podcast I linked

Should have rushed Crossbowmen.
Sooo goood

image.php

#ThugGate

To be honest, although I don't like the claim that Egypt was nothing but whites, I can't stand black people who, when they speak of "Africa" they really mean "Egypt." For whatever reason. It's especially telling when they're usually the successors of former slaves who were mostly from Ghana, Nigeria, and other countries in west Africa. So why the Egyptian obsession?

This may or may not relate to Hoteps. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I dunno, I'm confused!

Probably Hoteps most of the time. That reminds me, like every time I see a black artist online drawing African material, it's pretty much always Egyptian and it always has that weird depth and off-coloring that makes it look amateurish.

Probably Hoteps most of the time. That reminds me, like every time I see a black artist online drawing African material, it's pretty much always Egyptian and it always has that weird depth and off-coloring that makes it look amateurish.

As I was saying with someone tonight, a lot of artists in general ignore African art (but also Asian and Latino).

Thing is, I don't know a thing about African art. It's always European or North American. So it's understandable people would go for Egyptian art because it's so iconic. I wish I could I learn about African art beyond pottery, and I'm mostly talking about paintings.

Shy

So, after 3 hours and two fresh installs later (ran into an odd bug, so i had to do it over) i'm finally on 1511. YAAY.
NKg3GwT.gif

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-update-troubleshooter

here's the one for Windows 10. sorry :)

I eventually still needed it after I did full reinstall, so just in case...
No need to apologise when you're looking out for me. :)

I ran it, and it said i had a couple of problems with windows update and it fixed them.

I hope i'll get future updates, like everyone else now.
Did you guys know Egypt was full of whites, 1 King married a black woman, let her drink the water and Egypt fell to the Babylonians. Now we got a blacks problem
Not even part of Africa
LYc4Zrk.png

So just had a closest death in the family, my Grandad. Everybody is hurt pretty bad. Keep me in ya thoughts fam.
My condolences to you and your family, Mike.

Kreed

My condolences to you and your fam MB.

Nigga made it sound like some dark tar-like bleeding would occur lol..kept my ass springing Irish. I'll jump on it in the morning..

It's dark brown soap so in general it's better to keep it away from white towels and counter tops/soap dishes where there is a risk of it getting stained/it's just easier to use regular colored cloths, but as long as you rinse the soap out/off it's not that serious.

Imm0rt4l

It's funny because the majority of African diaspora is of West African origin.

Good morning, my peoples..may your day be a pleasant one.

It's dark brown soap so in general it's better to keep it away from white towels and counter tops/soap dishes where there is a risk of it getting stained/it's just easier to use regular colored cloths, but as long as you rinse the soap out/off it's not that serious.

Gotcha. Definitely different. Noticed the brown water was a constant. Has a great aroma to it..leave a nigga smelling dudu fresh. Thanks again for the recommend.

Kraftwerk

damn man, cancer is so brutal.

Last month a colleague at my work lost his mother to brain cancer.

And now my boss' mother died to brain cancer, late last night.

Just horrible.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
damn man, cancer is so brutal.

Last month a colleague at my work lost his mother to brain cancer.

And now my boss' mother died to brain cancer, late last night.

Just horrible.

It's terrible. We hired a woman in her mid 40s about 4 months ago. Got her diagnosis that she had cancer maybe a month into her time here. She got fucked over by her doctors' employees not filing the right paperwork to get it done, had it delayed and delayed, and by the time she had surgery to remove it, it had spread. She's a shell of a human now. Could probably sue, but she doesn't care about anything anymore because it isn't about money. Its a terrible thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom