• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breh, Azealia Banks straight cooning. Called Wale a nigger(straight er) and that he belonged in jail.

Then she said she don't date black men.

Wow....

Imm0rt4l

So I saw you guys talking about Dudu Osen. I've used it before but it felt a bit harsh? These days I use a bar of raw African Black Soap, tho. I take tiny pieces and rub it into a ball to get rid of any sharp edges and rub it all over when bathing. Is Dudu Osen better than raw black soap?

I hate when black folks do this. You'd think us more than anyone else know what it's like to be mocked because of unimportant differences.

Yeah, I agree. Self effacing humor should be limited to those who are apart of that group. Otherwise it devolves into being mean spirited and downright bigoted.

Cf7M6W_VIAEIl8F.jpg:large

Love doing this.

akira28

sometimes I think the world is fucked. like seriously. I'm talking 20 years out...economists are talking about the "gig-economy" like Uber type service jobs are going to become the new normal. Because there will be less domestic jobs, as a fact, unless someone imaginary comes up with some industry and hiring ability. Corporations have been rushing their labor forces outside of the country and that's not stopping any time soon.

You love doing what?

lol

I don't start it outright. It's like, if he's being condescending just because I've got boobs and a pretty smile, I act dumb. If it's in a video game, and he's telling me how to do things because he doesn't think I'm up to it, I'm like,"What's that? What button is circle?? I have no idea what I'm doing~ tee hee" and act like I have no idea how to play video games. When he gets vulnerable I turn it around and demolish him. They always look shattered after wards.

It's the best thing.

I'm going to employ this when I buy my next car. lol I should learn how cars operate so mechanics aren't condescending anymore.

andthebeatgoeson

lol

I don't start it outright. It's like, if he's being condescending just because I've got boobs and a pretty smile, I act dumb. If it's in a video game, and he's telling me how to do things because he doesn't think I'm up to it, I'm like,"What's that? What button is circle?? I have no idea what I'm doing~ tee hee" and act like I have no idea how to play video games. When he gets vulnerable I turn it around and demolish him. They always look shattered after wards.

It's the best thing.

I'm going to employ this when I buy my next car. lol I should learn how cars operate so mechanics aren't condescending anymore.

a/s/l?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom