• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
CqZtR9x.gif

shingi70

Banned
Went to the doctor today to gret a cyst removed, and she leaves the thimng open without packing. Now I feel slightly worse than when I came to her.

Johndoey

Banned
If you haven't seen this or whatever it might interest you. Or whatever

The Whiteness Project...second installment of the digital video project, called The Intersection of I
That conversation, according to Dow and many social justice advocates and academics, requires analyzing ideas like "white privilege" - the notion that whites are granted special privileges because of their race or skin color -- and "structural racism" - the idea that institutions thrive on maintaining a structure where whites dominate.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/13/med...ex.html?iid=ob_homepage_10-test_featured_pool
-------
Man I finally watched that Doc Strange teaser, Damn Tilda Swinton is hot man. I love her facial structure.

FyreWulff

I haven't gone to a barber since I was 13 or so. The only old polish guy that could not fuck up anyone's hair died. And yeah, people don't get why my black female friend will only go to black salons to get her hair done. You don't see latinas going to Great Clips either.

Went to the doctor today to gret a cyst removed, and she leaves the thimng open without packing. Now I feel slightly worse than when I came to her.

Probably too small to pack or some other reason where it was better to leave it exposed to air. Had my younger brother go through similar, try not to cover it past what they've done

shingi70

Banned
I haven't gone to a barber since I was 13 or so. The only old polish guy that could not fuck up anyone's hair died. And yeah, people don't get why my black female friend will only go to black salons to get her hair done. You don't see latinas going to Great Clips either.

Probably too small to pack or some other reason where it was better to leave it exposed to air. Had my younger brother go through similar, try not to cover it past what they've done

Its to let it drain for the two weeks it heals, still hurts.

Every said marvel cast Tildia Swinton due to how Androgynous she can be, but in that Doctor Strange trailer she looks like a white woman who shaved her head.

TheFlow

Banned
Not studying to play more dark souls and then guessing on 20 questions is the worst thing to do.

I got a 60 lol. which is not bad for guessing.still got a chance at getting that B

this is stats

Crocodile

I can sympathize with the barbershop dilemma. Pretty much every-time I've had my hair cut by a non-Black barber it has lead to issues and I don't even consider my hair that complicated to address. It's part of the reason I get my hair cut so infrequently since I find I'm often not near a good barber.

One time in freshmen year a brother new to the area asked people where he could find a black barbershop. The white people asked why it needed to be a black barber. "Isn't that racist?"

One of the earliest signs where I realized white people largely have a shallow idea of racism even is.

LMAFO. Some people <3

I guess its the same train of thought that leads to the discussion of reverse racism

The New Day are a gift. Three brothas who convinced the world it was cool to wear unicorn horns on their heads and rock a shirt that says "Booty-Os"

I hadn't heard about them until they pulled that DBZ stunt last Wrestlemania special. Seem to be cool & goofy guys.

When I would spend summers at my grandma's, I'd find creative ways to make it look like I ate the liver my uncle made. It was awful. Never again.

Should have just left knives in everyone's throats and ran away. At least the police would have said "Oh! Liver.." and let me be..

What of kidneys?
Dude..I don't eat insides. We ain't slaves anymore. If you good with it? Enjoy. Not in my house. I cook. My kitchen..shit ain't happening. My opinion, again..do you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom