• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue is that you can't be on guard 24/7 and at the same time expect to form a meaningful friendship. Be on guard just enough to not be shocked when things go crazy.
Its cool but hx
Thought it was also on PC

Who said about being on guard? It means keeping people at arms length. That requires very little effort.

Why you say that?

I won't either, i'ma get bopped. But it's EVO, pools are shark infested. I'm there though.

Fwiw
Daigos thoughts on the difference between SF4/SF5.
SF4 = Lab work determines wins.
SF5 = Player skill determines wins.

Its been a frustrating week with this game. Starting to lose alot more and its like I'm not learning anything. I expect to get bodied at EVO but I don't want to go 0-2.

jmood88

What do you guys think of Shaun King? I've been following him and his writings on Twitter and FB for about 2 years and I've come to the conclusion that I really don't like that guy. Something is off putting about him. Am I in the minority here?
There are too many stories about him ripping people off for me to trust him. He puts out good stories sometimes but like you said, there's something off-putting about him.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
What do you guys think of Shaun King? I've been following him and his writings on Twitter and FB for about 2 years and I've come to the conclusion that I really don't like that guy. Something is off putting about him. Am I in the minority here?
Dude is a particularly whack individual. Stopped following him when he threw shots at Netta and DeRay.

Imm0rt4l

Creed is the best rocky movie since rocky 1, but you know what I meant. Rocky, unapologetically 80's cheesy music, rocky knocking down the Berlin Wall with his bear fists and climbing a mountain while drago injects steroids in his asscheeks under 400x earth gravity.

Creeds my shit tho

Edit: I can't wait to see what coogler does with BP. I want to just go to cryosleep like cartman on that Southpark episode where he slept passed the wii's launch date.

Slayven

Watching Jurrassic World, goddamn that movie is full of "nigga are your serious?" moments

When they shit came out the woods like predator, I would been like "I don't care what y'all paying I am going back to arby's"

Watching Jurrassic World, goddamn that movie is full of "nigga are your serious?" moments

When they shit came out the woods like predator, I would been like "I don't care what y'all paying I am going back to arby's"

As soon as they killed off the assistant in the most senselessly brutal way possible I was hoping this was one of those films where every main character dies because they were all annoying/ incompetent or both.

Slayven

As soon as they killed off the assistant in the most senselessly brutal way possible I was hoping this was one of those films where every main character dies because they were all annoying/ incompetent or both.

Seriously, only Starlord had any sense. If the 40 minutes into the movie was him flying away in a helicopter, I wouldn't even be mad. If the white dude is screaming shit is going down, you got to run.

And the red head chick's hair is so severe....shit looked liked it was bolted on

akira28

Anybody use fightcade I'm kind of in the mood for a little bit of old school fighters

I would play Bushido Blade games if you guys were down with it. there's a bit of graft involved, but if you're a fan like me, cool.

I own multiple copies of both btw, and emulators are going to be required.

Its been a frustrating week with this game. Starting to lose alot more and its like I'm not learning anything. I expect to get bodied at EVO but I don't want to go 0-2.

CceB0QZXIAABhZg.jpg

All kidding aside, EVO is a goddamned experience. Try not to worry too much about your results, and instead concentrate on how much fun you're having with people who love the same genre. Also, it's fucking Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom