• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Nah man, I was on borrowed time when I came into the lobby. Y'all got game, lol. Nothing was free.

definitely gotta get more games in with you all.

A year ago, it would have been Hawkeye.

xplB54U.jpg

I know it's banal, but it put a smile on my face when I saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvXncLFXel0

"Pharrell, for example, who donned a hoodie and put his hands up alongside his dancers during his performance of his blockbuster hit “Happy,” only received about $25,000 in total compensation for his song from Pandora, even though it was played over 43 million times. "

B231UUx.png

andthebeatgoeson

Looking up Jurassic World, are they really selling these movies for $20 online?

dame2.png

And what is 50 even getting at? What does he have to pay for?

My mind isn't working. Fuckery all over.

Numb

dame2.png

Expensive
Caught it in cinema. Think big screen improves movies like these

Just google image searched your avatar
sabu.png
amazing

andthebeatgoeson

Expensive
Caught it in cinema. Think big screen improves movies like these

Just google image searched your avatar
sabu.png
amazing
Haha. Started off with black history month, then decided to roll with it.

Oh yeah, I know why my mind is fucked. I saw that movie, Room, on Redbox. Fucked up movie. Good movie with great performances. Any movie where you are rooting for people had done some of it's job.

Like, I didn't care for anyone in Jurassic World. I did for number 3. This time around, I hated the setup. Maybe I'm tired of the theme of how someone does something, is arrogant and shit goes off the rails. Now that World has made bank, they'll pick it up again, to run it back into the ground. Where will they go with this? Every 10 years, will they find a new island? I was hoping everyone got eaten.

But Room will take you into a fucked up place. The movie purposefully doesn't answer questions. And it just fucks with you, to put some things together and not know other things.

Numb

Haha. Started off with black history month, then decided to roll with it.

Oh yeah, I know why my mind is fucked. I saw that movie, Room, on Redbox. Fucked up movie. Good movie with great performances. Any movie where you are rooting for people had done some of it's job.

Like, I didn't care for anyone in Jurassic World. I did for number 3. This time around, I hated the setup. Maybe I'm tired of the theme of how someone does something, is arrogant and shit goes off the rails. Now that World has made bank, they'll pick it up again, to run it back into the ground. Where will they go with this? Every 10 years, will they find a new island? I was hoping everyone got eaten.

But Room will take you into a fucked up place. The movie purposefully doesn't answer questions. And it just fucks with you, to put some things together and not know other things.

Haven't seen it. Summary seems legit. Will need to check it.
Usually go into these giant monster movies looking forward to the monsters. The movies are easy fun since it's just giant monsters and humans have to be stupid sometimes otherwise the dinos will be behind bars the rest of the way. Best way going in is expecting the humans taking a backseat and being the tools in which the monsters beat down oldskool japanese Godzilla style. Went in expecting elbow drops, giant swings and drop kicks from the new Godzilla movie forgetting it was US made so the humans have to be the driving seat.
Didn't expect to care for anyone going in tbh. Theme of them doing stupid shit won't end
Involve giant robots for the humans so they don't have to running away all the time ;_;

Imm0rt4l

Room is great

dame2.png

Child support

His son is crying because he's just met his father for the first time. 50 is joking that he himself is the one who should be crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom