• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLynn

The fiancée surprised me with MPP10 for my birthday. I posted it on TransformersGAF, who are super anti bootleg. I'm like "shit, it's an awesome figure!

The authentic version is on the right.

Beyonce just dropped a classic and I haven't even heard it

tumblr_o64aiuEVmP1r0t83jo1_r1_540.gif

Dai101

Banned
YO!!

Hey guys. Been a few days without not knowing of all of you, hope you're all OK and thanks for caring about me. Been a rough week but i'm glad is over.

Gordon, hermano. You the best.

Imm0rt4l

Folks love being sly when it comes to BLM
I was waiting for a thread on it tbh. Just waiting for someone to reduce his words to a headline so it could be used against blm. It's not a discussion worth having if it's going to be reduced to those words with an agenda.

Imm0rt4l

Yes, but you got your own binder

Folks love chopping and screwing words to shit on BLM
"Protesting isn't enough in and of itself, you need to get a seat at the table and then enter into then meaningful discourse so appropriate actions can be taken"

chopped and screwed remix: "Obama says blm needs to learn their place and compromise"

Random Joe on fb: "obama said ya'll ain't shit"

Me: wut

"Protesting isn't enough in and of itself, you need to get a seat at the table and then enter into then meaningful discourse so appropriate actions can be taken"

chopped and screwed remix: "Obama says blm needs to learn their place and compromise"

Random Joe on fb: "obama said ya'll ain't shit"

Me: wut

They see what they want.

BLM, and by extension race, is in many ways a Rorschach test. Don't worry about them, if MLK existed today, they'd call him a race baiter. Less stress this way. Obama could say he wants world peace and they could interpret as him wanting to commit genocide. BLM will be nothing but a group of "angry niggers" to them. Don't think about it, just use it as ammo to do your best.

Dai101

Banned
What was your week like? Glad you're okay. Mind sharing?

Not at all. Just a quickie.

A friend of mine got a gig to sell some business grade MFP equipment (something like this http://i.imgur.com/Vahv5xe.jpg ). Then turns out that his customers wanted for all of them to be networked but have none of the equipment nor infraestructure or people to do the job, so he calls me to be the one to do that job.... buy cable and fixtures, equipment, then assemble and config everything.

I mean, it was good money what i made but damn if it wasn't tiring. I'm accustomed to that kind of jobs tho' and i wish i had more like those. They bring good money, specially now that i need every penny i can make.

But then, something else happened that really made me want to kick puppies.

My car went FUBAR for some electrical bullshit... no one could tell me exactly what was wrong with it and almost spent what i made triying to fix it. In the end i decided to call the local junkyard to sold it as parts since mecanically it was in form.

So now i'm with less money and no car, a lot of bills to pay and a business dwindling and trying to stay afloat, but hey

c4jt321.png

All in all, I'm still alive and breathing to struggle another day, and is just material stuff anyway ;-)

Thanks for your concerns =)

And thanks BCT to let me rant here.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
I was waiting for a thread on it tbh. Just waiting for someone to reduce his words to a headline so it could be used against blm. It's not a discussion worth having if it's going to be reduced to those words with an agenda.
I've already seen a few news sites do this.

YO!!

Hey guys. Been a few days without not knowing of all of you, hope you're all OK and thanks for caring about me. Been a rough week but i'm glad is over.

Gordon, hermano. You the best.
Welcome back, hombre!
There are no sane people here
tumblr_mxicg0aCK21slj9lao1_400.gif

Not at all. Just a quickie.

A friend of mine got a gig to sell some business grade MFP equipment (something like this http://i.imgur.com/Vahv5xe.jpg ). Then turns out that his customers wanted for all of them to be networked but have none of the equipment nor infraestructure or people to do the job, so he calls me to be the one to do that job.... buy cable and fixtures, equipment, then assemble and config everything.

I mean, it was good money what i made but damn if it wasn't tiring. I'm accustomed to that kind of jobs tho' and i wish i had more like those. They bring good money, specially now that i need every penny i can make.

But then, something else happened that really made me want to kick puppies.

My car went FUBAR for some electrical bullshit... no one could tell me exactly what was wrong with it and almost spent what i made triying to fix it. In the end i decided to call the local junkyard to sold it as parts since mecanically it was in form.

So now i'm with less money and no car, a lot of bills to pay and a business dwindling and trying to stay afloat, but hey

c4jt321.png

All in all, I'm still alive and breathing to struggle another day, and is just material stuff anyway ;-)

Thanks for your concerns =)

And thanks BCT to let me rant here.

Fuck, brother..sorry to hear about that shitty string of bad luck. Hope things turn around for you quickly. Buena suerte..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom