• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go to the Reddit r/news thread on Obama to BLM. Not surprisingly, you'll have a billion white people (and some "I'm a black person, and...." type coons), who are perfectly willing to discredit the legitimacy of BLM's movement because they haven't done the best job of communicating their activism.

Shy

Kim.com??
ZbzthBm.png

Gnite, folks..
Night night Gordon.

Slayven

Don't go to the Reddit r/news thread on Obama to BLM. Not surprisingly, you'll have a billion white people (and some "I'm a black person, and...." type coons), who are perfectly willing to discredit the legitimacy of BLM's movement because they haven't done the best job of communicating their activism.
I doubt many are black at all.

Its like the most racist and sexist youtube comments you've ever read all packaged up into an impossible to read format

Pretty much, reading reddit is like rubbing sandpaper over your eyes. I know of only one format that is worse.

Morning folks!

Got hired with a new company last week! It's more money, but it's not what I thought i'd be doing with my life. Not really sure if throwing away all my years of experience in one field is worth it for something that might not work out.

Leaving very basic level IT for a Sales position

Shit I might scoop up Jandro, and Gordon and we start the Anti-SWS podcast.
But how do I post gifs on a podcast?
Morning folks!

Got hired with a new company last week! It's more money, but it's not what I thought i'd be doing with my life. Not really sure if throwing away all my years of experience in one field is worth it for something that might not work out.

Well, if it's what's available and it gives you some financial security, just stick with it for a while. Lots of folks out there struggling to get anything right now. Perhaps keep to sales until something in IT pops up.

Congrats, btw!
Dang
Missed another SFV session
I'm around. Let me know if you wanna get your Vega on..😁

BigDes

Morning folks!

Congratulations

Lots of people change career paths, I am sure you will enjoy your new job

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Morning folks!

More money is the right path, it's worth doing. Who knows. money will keep you going.

Well, if it's what's available and it gives you some financial security, just stick with it for a while. Lots of folks out there struggling to get anything right now. Perhaps keep to sales until something in IT pops up.

Congrats, btw!

Congratulations

Lots of people change career paths, I am sure you will enjoy your new job

Thanks. I've been worried about throwing away years of experience but if I'm not making ends meet this seems like the best bet.

:Sees all the SFV invites:

I hate working >___<
Thanks for all the ass kicking this weekend, I picked up some ideas on what i'm doing wrong.

Slayven

Congrats, btw!

I'm around. Let me know if you wanna get your Vega on..&#55357;&#56833;

Disruptive media, next level paradigm shifting, and cross marketing. Know how Macklemoore is the white Drake? We will be the black Pewedpie

More money means more you can save to pursue something ya actually want. Right now I'm doing the shit I actually want to do, but for free. If someone offered me a job that actually played well, but it was shit I didn't want to do, you'd think I wouldn't take that shit? Hell yeah I would! Right now I'm trying to find some better shit so I can make it to E3 this year.

That job with the dogs I think ended being an elaborate scam. I was supposed to meet the person yesterday, but I never heard from her.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I thought E3 wasn't open to the public.
Thanks. I've been worried about throwing away years of experience but if I'm not making ends meet this seems like the best bet.

:Sees all the SFV invites:

I hate working >___<
Thanks for all the ass kicking this weekend, I picked up some ideas on what i'm doing wrong.
Those years of experience aren't thrown away. They're still there and you can use this position in sales as an opportunity to increase your portfolio of experiences. The best employees are those that understand business from multiple perspectives.

More money means more you can save to pursue something ya actually want. Right now I'm doing the shit I actually want to do, but for free. If someone offered me a job that actually played well, but it was shit I didn't want to do, you'd think I wouldn't take that shit? Hell yeah I would! Right now I'm trying to find some better shit so I can make it to E3 this year.

That job with the dogs I think ended being an elaborate scam. I was supposed to meet the person yesterday, but I never heard from her.

Been a dream for a long time, I hope you make it there.

I see what you're saying, but again my main concern is now a days everyone is looking for experience. I didn't want when I was ready to move back into what I actually want to be doing, that me having a background in just sales would ruin that.

Thanks for the input though I suppose i'm over thinking it.

Those years of experience aren't thrown away. They're still there and you can use this position in sales as an opportunity to increase your portfolio of experiences. The best employees are those that understand business from multiple perspectives.

Well put

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom