• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the only person who uses the guy. Hard to practice vs him
You'll get him eventually..I'm repetitive as fuck lol.
Coffee evolved for days like today. Thank you, Mother Nature.

tumblr_muzvetkj1o1rqd0kpo1_400.gif

Just started drinking it again this week after over a decade. That Cuban shit is liquid crack!

akira28

I wish the moves were more like Tekken. I can logically get the left button-right button, left fist, right fist mechanic of that game. The Street Fighter games I always have to have the moves in front of me, its sad.

Really I just wish it was Tekken haha.

Numb

I wish the moves were more like Tekken. I can logically get the left button-right button, left fist, right fist mechanic of that game. The Street Fighter games I always have to have the moves in front of me, its sad.

Really I just wish it was Tekken haha.

Buttons corresponding to limbs is a pretty great thing especially when you have 4 face buttons if you are using pad.
The strength mechanic SF uses (light,medium,heavy) changs up the speed and damage. It's also good but always liked the Tekken style more.

Akuma is in Tekken 7 so you got your wish.
They recently took a break with Tekken X Streetfighter tho :(

akira28

Piers Morgan missed the relevancy boat and has been spinning his wheels in bullshit ever since he got off the plane in the US. He's a small fish in a big pond over here, so he's got to keep spiking in public opinion somehow or else we'll all forget he exists. Instead of just being another talking head with a news column and a 20 minute cable tv spot, he has to have some kind of controversy going. It's safe to go at beyonce but it sizzles because ooh race subject.

unless I'm supposed to believe he always wanted to be a culture police officer gossiping about celebrities and music videos when he always saw himself as a "serious journalist" back home.

he needs to be grateful someone doesn't pull his card.

Shy

Morning folks!

Got hired with a new company last week! It's more money, but it's not what I thought i'd be doing with my life. Not really sure if throwing away all my years of experience in one field is worth it for something that might not work out.

Leaving very basic level IT for a Sales position
Congrats.
I can't believe Piers Morgan still gets airtime. Dude is trash.
Yep, and you can keep him. Thanks. 😆

Piers Morgan not a fan of the "New" Beyonce, oh boy

"Beyonce put singing and music first, being a black woman second."

Receipts?

Counter argument: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BaJVbgRsY

Beyonce's music has largely always been apolitical, but it has always had an under current of black woman pride.

Another case of evidence, earlier in her career: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc8bQoL-J0 or even https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc

"I prefer the old Beyonce. The less inflammatory, agitating one."

Typical white person.

So fragile. So weak.

Slayven

Asked about how he differs from Cap or Iron Man, Boseman said, “I think the difference in him is that he's a ruler of a country. That's the difference. I wouldn't even call him a superhero. In the mythology of the country, he's not a superhero. He's a warrior, and it's part of their tradition.” He noted in Wakanda, no one is asking, “‘Who is that masked guy that's doing this stuff?’ Everybody knows it's him, and they expect that it's him, and they pray to God, or even him in some cases, that he would do the things that he's doing. Which is much different than most of the superheroes in which you don't know their identity and you don't know when they might show up. There's an expectation that's much different. So that's the main difference.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03...ides-in-the-captain-america-iron-man-conflict

Marvel going in

D i Z

Jesus, Cindi. lmao

Good afternoon all.

Finally watched Deadpool through to completion last night. It was good.

Should have shown the titty tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom