• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
ugMPQho.jpg

Lil Kim, y'all...
attachment.php

ugMPQho.jpg

Lil Kim, y'all...

When I saw this on Twitter people were like "Look at Kim everyone". I was like...who the fuck is this random white girl and why is she so important? I looked at this photo and I mean she aight, did she do something? Did she say something crazy? I need context". It took me another minute before I looked at the username....no fucking way.

I was confused why you were posting a random half Asian half white girl who had some obvious plastic surgery.

"Is this the part of the thread where the guys drool over white girls? *shrug*"

I wasn't prepared for the truth.

Ya'll watching W. Kamau Bell's new show on CNN? My man is rubbing elbows with the KKK

Tuning in now. Speaking of the KKK, I watched a Documentary a few nights ago called "How Superman Defeated the KKK" . Basically a guy infiltrated the Klan, contacted the people behind the Superman radio show/cartoons & began leaking info to them which they then used to make fun of the KKK & tarnish their public image. It's scary how much they were & still are like Hydra.

Sch1sm

No mic stuff, making a film and part of it needs footage of internet browsing.

If it doesn't have to be long, you can use Screenr. That way you don't need to install any software. But it requires Java, so. I dunno how you feel about that. Worth a shot, at least. Good luck with what you're doing. :)

It's been a nice productive day for me. Wrote a good amount, composed a quarter of a song, and have been hitting this game design document up. This shit going to be nice when I'm done with it.

ugh fuck this assignment. I know I ain't do well on this shit but it is what it is. So my teacher gives us a system that we need to break into and once we break into the system we need to take control of the system, record all keyboard presses, get all the password hashes and crack those passwords. So I get to cracking the passwords and I get most of them cracked and shit but then like the last few I couldn't crack. I spent hours downloading different wordlists to crack these shits and I still ain't crack them so I was like fuck it and I just turned in what I had. I'm pretty sure I got a D on this assignment so hopefully it doesn't kill my grade too much.

Kraftwerk

This was made by a friend who was being treated like a novelty and an exotic object by women. I know it might be too far out, but I think it gets the message across.

13072263_1706090209676624_777627614_o.jpg

Wtf? You vanished. I'm guessing your net went down. I'm still in the room. GGs, just in case! More beatdowns for me 😖

I can get on weekdays past 5:00 pm and weekends all day.

But Im on GMT+9 over here, not sure our time difference works in our favor.
I'm on the East coast. Just shout when you're good to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom