• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTRK38.gif

Shy

The fiancée surprised me with MPP10 for my birthday. I posted it on TransformersGAF, who are super anti bootleg. I'm like "shit, it's an awesome figure!

The authentic version is on the right.
Noice.
Beyonce just dropped a classic and I haven't even heard it

tumblr_o64aiuEVmP1r0t83jo1_r1_540.gif
*sees Serena*
VzM8WQe.gif

G'mornin all.
*waves* Morning.
YO!!

Hey guys. Been a few days without not knowing of all of you, hope you're all OK and thanks for caring about me. Been a rough week but i'm glad is over.
*Hugs* Welcome back fam.
There are no sane people here
InuqOsH.gif

Not at all. Just a quickie.

A friend of mine got a gig to sell some business grade MFP equipment (something like this http://i.imgur.com/Vahv5xe.jpg ). Then turns out that his customers wanted for all of them to be networked but have none of the equipment nor infraestructure or people to do the job, so he calls me to be the one to do that job.... buy cable and fixtures, equipment, then assemble and config everything.

I mean, it was good money what i made but damn if it wasn't tiring. I'm accustomed to that kind of jobs tho' and i wish i had more like those. They bring good money, specially now that i need every penny i can make.

But then, something else happened that really made me want to kick puppies.

My car went FUBAR for some electrical bullshit... no one could tell me exactly what was wrong with it and almost spent what i made triying to fix it. In the end i decided to call the local junkyard to sold it as parts since mecanically it was in form.

So now i'm with less money and no car, a lot of bills to pay and a business dwindling and trying to stay afloat, but hey

c4jt321.png

All in all, I'm still alive and breathing to struggle another day, and is just material stuff anyway ;-)

Thanks for your concerns =)

And thanks BCT to let me rant here.
Damm. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all that bullshit. Hope things pick up for you Dai.

Crocodile

I came in here because I saw Slayven's new avatar in another thread. I demand explanations!
Not going to lie if that's him then that's pretty different from the mental image I had LOL :p

As an aside, I'm sure the thread already had its mourning period for Prince. But still, damn. Sometimes people just go in a flash. I'll be honest in that I don't think I'm as affected by the death as a lot of others. I knew of Prince and respected his work but I didn't listen to that much of it and it wasn't really formative music for me (As opposed to say MJ's music which was kind of formative for me and so when I heard he died, I was straight up legit shook in spite of all the fuckery the man had engaged in at the end that soured me on him a bit.). Nonetheless, his impact on the music world can't be understated. A lot of prominent artists and entertainers have died recently and died young. Shit sucks :(

Malyse

Bernie Sanders said on Saturday during a taping of Meet the Press that he lost some of the past primary contests to Hillary Clinton because "poor people don't vote." “I mean, that's just a fact. That's a sad reality of American society," Sanders said when asked why Clinton had beaten him in 16 of the 17 states so far with the highest levels of income inequality. He said that one weakness of his voter turnout operation was getting lower-income people to the polls.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ies-to-clinton-because-poor-people-dont-vote/

That must be it.

royalan

Honestly, I've stopped paying attention to Bernie Sanders at this point. He's what I like to call, "Accidentally Racist."

Like the boss who gloats about how he and his family volunteers at soup kitchens on MLK Day, but when it comes time to give his black employee the promotion he's earned, never does because "eh...I'm just not sure he's ready for the responsibility."

This man has shit on the South and black voters too much at this point to be given a pass.

It always strikes me as strange when someone who needs to scream into his phone because of how loud his tv is, while never looking into said camera that he's holding in his hands to record himself screaming, can call any living person a retard..that's some special stuff right there. 😐
This dude has made 90 videos in the past 4 weeks alone all dedicated to either BvS, how awesome the DCEU is, or much Civil War sucks. Like there's some serious dedication here.
41 years fucking old..how the fuck, son? Even YOU don't ride your boy that hard..and you're a youngin!

Slayven

It always strikes me as strange when someone who needs to scream into his phone because of how loud his tv is, while never looking into said camera that he's holding in his hands to record himself screaming, can call any living person a retard..that's some special stuff right there. 😐

It's the weird little laughs that get me., you seen the videos where he is obviously at work and hiding he is making a video?

Merc_

I saw those images of Lil Kim that are tending on Twitter right now. It takes some powerful self hate to turn yourself from a pretty black woman into an ugly white one.

Shameful.

Young Magus

Ah..........
Nikkas need to get a life b

Honestly, I've stopped paying attention to Bernie Sanders at this point. He's what I like to call, "Accidentally Racist."

Like the boss who gloats about how he and his family volunteers at soup kitchens on MLK Day, but when it comes time to give his black employee the promotion he's earned, never does because "eh...I'm just not sure he's ready for the responsibility."

This man has shit on the South and black voters too much at this point to be given a pass.

*daps*

Yea, perfect way to summon up my problem with him.

That and his more hardcore stans are made up of the worst types of liberal folks within the election cycle.

This whole election has been shitty tbh

andthebeatgoeson

Starting to regret voting for Bernie. Whatever, he's lost the primary anyways.
He was going down anyway and the support pushed Hillary left. He's doing fuck shit now, threatening to go to the convention, begging for supers but that's desperation. Many have wondered if his revolution was all about himself and he's not helping to counter that.

But overall, he was necessary. But he'll go back to criticizing Democrats and doing nothing for his followers in about 6 months.

Ah..........
Nikkas need to get a life b

*daps*

Yea, perfect way to summon up my problem with him.

That and his more hardcore stans are made up of the worst types of liberal folks within the election cycle.

This whole election has been shitty tbh

Obama is reason I paid attention to previous two US elections. I felt like he brought a lot of energy and excitement to — he made it interesting. This time, it's looks like a bunch of tired, grumpy old people running for president.

jWILL253

Banned
I don't mind Obama speaking in a balanced manner on the BLM issue... but I feel like certain folks are going to use his words to try to silence BLM protesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom