• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

And we are better off for it. Cause surely being in the presence of divinity would blind us and scorch or souls.
6xlRCiA.png

Nah, just most of it.

We also have Trigger stuff

80770362ad2e1b22f4868eb4c4cfb4971450472921_full.png

More concerned that you were ever even considering it. Wait, did you think Slayven was trying to make you laugh on purpose? :O

My BCT sisters have to be there tbh.

And we are better off for it. Cause surely being in the presence of divinity would blind us and scorch or souls.

How am I divine??! None of it makes any sense! I'm confused!

zeemumu

All the time that I was going to invest on SFV got transferred to Dark Souls 3, and then to the Mirror's Edge beta after I finished that.

I think its even worse that you have to buy colors and unless you reach a certain level you can't use it. I'm looking at you color 15. I gave up on Survival a long ass time ago I just used the trainer on PC that turned each survival into one round only. Fuck all that grinding bullshit.

Tell this nigga Gordon to stop pressing so many buttons. Aint never seen him just chill and block an entire game lol.

He's so hard for me to fight.

But never, ever taunt me ever again, Gordan. Or I'll send you back to your home planet. :( Then again, when you taunt me I want to destroy you so bad in game that it usually works in my favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom