• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

I'm going hard in that Left SJW Atlantic thread, y'all.

I see you taking scalps. Gonna have to catch up on that one. Hopefully it's loaded with special gems to marvel at.

???

People been using "Becky" to mean indiscriminate white girl for a while. At least as long as "baby got back" been out.

Becky even turned into a verb to mean getting head from a white girl, with the implication being that's all white girls do, or that's all they're good for.

I've never even heard of this. Huh.

-----

Nioh's got me. S'good.

I might be looking too deep but there are levels to this.

62kBOAE.gif

I see you see them wire roots, homie..good eyes.

But it's so good. Got a few questions about that protagonist choice though.

____

Tornado watch in Kansas went into "golfball sized hail" territory.

Went in not 100%
Got put n a bodybag

FANG and Gordon are made for each other.
Nice Ryu, Shy

*raises hand*

I dig the combat, but I'm done with Soulsborne-style game design, tbh. Put those mechanics in another game and you've got something potentially interesting.

Yeah, once I figured out how to actually draw my sword and block I was doing ok, but the protag and the game weren't doing much for me.

I'm on my MOBA lite thing now with Paragon and Battleborn next week

FyreWulff

I had to preserve that shit in a gif because nature is fucking amazing but seeing the storm go "FUCK THIS AREA IN PARTICULAR" is just like whoa

4kTD7PU.gif

it's like watching it inhale. if you look right around the area that explodes in power you can actually see it absorb the power cells right around as it sucks the heat back into the superstructure

jmood88

They've always been here, homie. People gotta start accepting that shit. This thread is popular..mostly for its unpopular opinions. That, and horse pics. You got sites dedicated to shitting on people in here. How any of this is surprising to some, I'll never understand.

I mean, Slayven has singlehandedly set race relations back 100s of years. No. I'm serious. Fuckstick niggas actually allow themselves to type that shit out lol..
I know that a lot of people lurk here but it's weird how every single time someone who never posts in here is mentioned, they all of a sudden pop up.

That search function does things you could only dream of.
I only post on my phone, so the search function working at all would surpass my wildest dreams.

I've never had any desire to search my name but I guess it's common for a bunch of people here.

andthebeatgoeson

McWilliams putting product in his hair, actually dating someone named Becky, who happens to be a black Republican, has terrible hair but thinks she's the shit.

He won't be back until his momma call him.

Numb

I'm gonna call it a night for SF, thanks for the fam.

Not your fault. I didn't think we would have any problems with us being s close. Fucking Capcom.
Not surprising I had the best connection with you
Doesn't matter when the issue is error codes😑😑

Sorry I vanished, y'all..needed a refill and forgot it was Tuesday.

Can't even finish 1 match. This game.....
Happens only in BCT lounges
Ggs everyone. Sorry it was annoying
No problem, brother..it's just games.
I'm gonna call it a night for SF, thanks for the fam.
GGs, bully!!! 😜
Not surprising I had the best connection with you
Doesn't matter when the issue is error codes😑😑
Shit sucks, homie..we can work though it tho. Ain't a big deal..
😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom