• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
how-come-he-don-t-want-me-o.gif

Eh, for me it was always a) good comedy and b) usually a good time. I have fond memories of the stuff but I'm also not particularly invested in pop music.

I'm jealous of today's teenagers.

They get classics like Freedom, and I had to deal with fucking Skeet, Skeet, Skeet. At least we had OutKast. That's a plus.

How do people keep finding their way over here as soon as they're mentioned?

They've always been here, homie. People gotta start accepting that shit. This thread is popular..mostly for its unpopular opinions. That, and horse pics. You got sites dedicated to shitting on people in here. How any of this is surprising to some, I'll never understand.

I mean, Slayven has singlehandedly set race relations back 100s of years. No. I'm serious. Fuckstick niggas actually allow themselves to type that shit out lol..

Bronx-Man

Banned
Funny. I think today's pop music is the best its been since the 90's. 2000's pop is flabby af for the most part. We got shit like skeet skeet skeet, and PIMP JUICE, and you complaining about TODAY'S rappers?
Shit, I remember being in first grade when me and my friends would sing that and have no idea what the hell any of it meant.

I just noticed that MH abandoned our ass after making it out the bucket
Our boy gonna get himself a Fox News talk show any day now.

Sch1sm

How do people keep finding their way over here as soon as they're mentioned?

That search function does things you could only dream of.

Also, Becky is a slur now? What? Are they ignoring there are black women named Becky?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/04...hallenge-beyonces-use-of-word-becky-not-cool/

I thought it was just used as the equivalent to like "'bout it" if you get me. That's how it's used where I am, anyway.

Trey

???

People been using "Becky" to mean indiscriminate white girl for a while. At least as long as "baby got back" been out.

Becky even turned into a verb to mean getting head from a white girl, with the implication being that's all white girls do, or that's all they're good for.

I guess I never really heard it over here or forgot what it means.

???

People been using "Becky" to mean indiscriminate white girl for a while. At least as long as "baby got back" been out.

Becky even turned into a verb to mean getting head from a white girl, with the implication being that's all white girls do, or that's all they're good for.
I knew about the former, but not the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom