• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never stop being amused by the people who take his ignorant-ass seriously. He's the physical manifestation of a barbershop conversation.

I don't take him seriously. I like some of his ideas, but the other ideas come off as...smart dumb? His fanbase just generally turns me off though, because they seem unanimously smart dumb.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I don't take him seriously. I like some of his ideas, but the other ideas come off as...smart dumb? His fanbase just generally turns me off though, because they seem unanimously smart dumb.

Because I don't even know who he is, can you let me know what "smart dumb" means in this instance?

I like Tariq. Not sure about his fanbase, but I like him.

I will never stop being amused by the people who take his ignorant-ass seriously. He's the physical manifestation of a barbershop conversation.

Hrmmmm, I mean disagree with some of the shit he was saying, especially the voting thing but it wasn't completely bs.

Wasn't "Obama working with Russia" level shit I've heard.

The guy has seriously soured me on him over the last few months. He has clearly let his supporters go to his head because he didn't used to be like this.

Seeing the reactions here and then on my tumblr being Night and Day with Bernard....

I don't know what to think anymore lol.

JLynn

I just finished listening to Panda Panda for the first time.

I'm now the "Old man yelling at cloud".

When I was in my 20's I thought to myself "I'll be like Dick Clark. Growing old but still bumping new hit music". Now at age 37 years and two days I'm looking at these new rappers with disgust and I'm ashamed to type that. I'm now shaking my head at this, living with the shock that I'm officially out of the demographic.

cdyhybrid

When I was in my 20's I thought to myself "I'll be like Dick Clark. Growing old but still bumping new hit music". Now at age 37 years and two days I'm looking at these new rappers with disgust and I'm ashamed to type that. I'm now shaking my head at this, living with the shock that I'm officially out of the demographic.
Be a dusthead brehs

Still mad Gordon saw Civil War
HA! Just took this picture..got that loser Cap for my daughter.

A0u3gDk.jpg

Funny. I think today's pop music is the best its been since the 90's. 2000's pop is flabby af for the most part. We got shit like skeet skeet skeet, and PIMP JUICE, and you complaining about TODAY'S rappers?

Goddamn.

It happens. Don't let it bug you..

Shy

Morning.!
Morning, folks..
Morning.
Torcon sounds like somebody Godzilla would fight
LOL.
You don't have to mean about it DD. 😞

At least we're still getting Odin Sphere in June.
Watch as they region lock
I hope not. But it's fucking Atlus, so of course they will.
*waves* Hi Eloquent.

D i Z

Shy brings balance to today's BCT.

Btw Shy. You check out that Nioh demo yet? Question also applies to the not Shy among us.

Shy

Shy is that
Shy is the shit that makes us ain't shit
😊😊😊

You guys are too kind. Thanks.
SHYYYYYYY 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
ELOQUEEEEEEEEEEENT!!!
ODWOjxA.gif

Shy brings balance to today's BCT.

Btw Shy. You check out that Nioh demo yet? Question also applies to the not Shy among us.
That's Namco's Samurai souls, in'it. ?

Nope, not yet. Did you, any good. ?

D i Z

😊😊😊

You guys are too kind. Thanks.

ELOQUEEEEEEEEEEENT!!!
ODWOjxA.gif

That's Namco's Samurai souls, in'it. ?

Nope, not yet. Did you, any good. ?

Playing right now. It's D.S like a mofo, that's for sure. I was hoping (praying) that it was going to be more Onimusha, but it being a souls-like is good too. Need to play more before I can offer impressions.

cdyhybrid

What do people mean when they say they want "honest discussion?"
They don't want their viewpoints challenged and just want people to nod their head and agree.

It's supposed to mean civilly discussing an issue without resorting to talking points or arguing semantics, but in practice... See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom