• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT asks:

QRHgQqK.jpg

BENjFVA.gif

THEY MAD

But he's a fucking activist that is fully willing to even let the chance of a Republican presidency despite the MASS amounts of assaults of free person hood in Republican states in recent months, because Hilary "goes against his values?"

Let's be honest. If you support Bernie, fine. I voted for him too. But if you're someone who values people of color and lgbt people no way in fucking hell can you tell me Hilary Clinton is worse or as bad as Republican's on this issue.

Do you really think that Clinton, who continues to ride and cite Obama's legacy, would reverse a lot of things he's worked on? For real? FOR REAL?

1. I'm with you Cindi
2. Any of y'all ain't shit niggas got advice for a young brotha trying to ask a girl out

Ask her directly but ease into it. Try to crack a few jokes to help you get more confidence and just ask her if she wants to do something together. Try to do it face to face if possible. Try to be confident and just go for it!

LionPride

Banned
People been sayin we're unofficially dating, just want to make it official. We've kissed, know a lot about each other, just want to officially ask her out.

Ask her directly but ease into it. Try to crack a few jokes to help you get more confidence and just ask her if she wants to do something together. Try to do it face to face if possible. Try to be confident and just go for it!

That's probably close to what I'm gonna do

D i Z

People been sayin we're unofficially dating, just want to make it official. We've kissed, know a lot about each other, just want to officially ask her out.

That's probably close to what I'm gonna do

Daredevil season 2 and chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllll

Slayven

Watching so many so called adults throw these childish tantrums has really been giving me new life. I love that an activist is so willing to destroy his cause all because he didn't get the candidate he wanted. I guess black lives only matter as long as Shaun King gets what he wants.

You can tell who is really paying attention to politics for the first time

Kreed

Crazy In Love vs. Drunk In Love, BlackGAF?

I think I'll have to give it to Drunk In Love. It just hits the highs that I love.

The Kanye remix of Drunk In Love goes too...

Drunk in Love minus Jay-Z's throw away verse.

Even when crabs act like they forgot about the bucket they still ain't shit.

Slide in her DMs

That didn't work out for Yo Gotti.

Trey

1. I'm with you Cindi
2. Any of y'all ain't shit niggas got advice for a young brotha trying to ask a girl out

Be honest, be yourself, be sweet, be sincere. Take her out on a date (not out to eat, like go karts or something involved), have a good time, be dope (but also sincere), and seal the deal. You'll feel nervous, but don't be afraid.

You got this, young blood.

Edit: I read this as asking her to be your girlfriend officially, not asking her out for the first time. Either way, my advice applies.

1. I'm with you Cindi

Bring it up casually during a conversation. Do something like "how do you feel about Civil War? (or any activity you think she'd be interested in)" *listen to her talk about it, "Word, you wanna catch it next Friday?"

akira28

I think at this point people are voting Trump to sabotage the system and ultimately the country. They seem to think he will dismantle the establishment even more soundly than Bernie would have. They're voting against the status quo, but in the only way they know how....instead of any way that would be you know...cooperative, organized and helpful.

The funny part is Hillary, Bernie, and Trump voters all think they're attacking the status quo with their vote.

here's my dilemma. Seeing the congressional black caucus as anything other than establishment gatekeepers (black version). Seeing how they essentially blocked Donna Edwards for Chris Van Hollen for "reasons" when the real skinny is they have been cliquish as thee fuck for decades and she got off on their bad side by unseating one of their popular members to win her seat 8 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom