• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Hey all. My co-worker was telling me she met Young Joc. She seemed pretty excited about this. Just curious, how famous is the dude?

ifwt_joc-341x480.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
I can't believe how good Zootopia is, I'm shocked.

Yeah, Jurassic world is just a dumb ass movie. Every set up is fucking dumb. Every one.

Only has the redhead going for it. That Dino thirst really worked people over. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me fantastic 4 was better
World at least had spectacle going for it. F4 was as stupid but infinitely more dull.

andthebeatgoeson

Yeah, Jurassic world is just a dumb ass movie. Every set up is fucking dumb. Every one.

Only has the redhead going for it. That Dino thirst really worked people over. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me fantastic 4 was better

D i Z

G'mornin folks.

Here's the answer to the "grpids' question.

From Lavelle Porter: @NYNewsgirl @jbouie (Sad that I know this.) Misspelling of "groids" or "negroids" common epithet among Stormfront types.

https://twitter.com/alavelleporter/status/725511292430237697

Oh.

grpid = Group ID = YOU PEOPLE

I like the other version better. How twisted is that?

img_000.0.jpg

Can't believe that African kickstarted game came out already
Too quick

I did a quick check, but came up short. Are there any plans for a console release?

Numb

G'mornin folks.

I did a quick check, but came up short. Are there any plans for a console release?
Morning
There was one for PS4 if they reached the Kickstarter goal of 100k but it didn't(KS ended at 50k i believe)
Doubt we will see it on console
Yeah, it dropped without a word. How'd you realize it came out?
I got the game name on my Gaf search history. Did it randomly and found there was an OT. A very small OT that wouldn't make it to first page often

D i Z

What are the conquests thing? Am I fighting AI or another person?

Conquests? wassat... not familiar with that term. If you are talking about the red markers where you can summon a fallen warrior, those are AI representations of other dead players.
I have yet to summon a live player, I was kind of dubious about trying it on day one.

Conquests? wassat... not familiar with that term. If you are talking about the red markers where you can summon a fallen warrior, those are AI representations of other dead players.
I have yet to summon a live player, I was kind of dubious about trying it on day one.

Yeah, it starts with C. Forgot the name though.

JLynn

I thought his tweets were funny but this making news is so crazy to me.

It's nowadays the cheapest form of promotion for those whose looking to bump their diversity demographics. NHL had been trying to do this for decades and here they are.

I bet MLS and NASCAR are looking into this real close.

I actually laughed after typing "NASCAR".

It's nowadays the cheapest form of promotion for those whose looking to bump their diversity demographics. NHL had been trying to do this for decades and here they are.

I bet MLS and NASCAR are looking into this real close.

I actually laughed after typing "NASCAR".

lmao Too true.

What I love in that article is how they get him to explain what the fuck "lit" means. Like, you can't piece two and two? Lit. You know, fire. You know, HOT. How do these people not have basic grasp of slang based on context?

This is that moment I hope someone has a gay/transgender kid..just so they can see the fucked up treatment they get. Who am I kidding? They've treated these people the same way..so ridiculous.

D i Z

This is that moment I hope someone has a gay/transgender kid..just so they can see the fucked up treatment they get. Who am I kidding? They've treated these people the same way..so ridiculous.

Man, you know they would dump all of their confusion and baggage and bad hygiene on that kid. I wouldn't wish for that.

Has anyone seen Miles Ahead?

I've heard favorable things, but no real standout praise. I want to see it.

Trey

I've been a black dude into hockey since the early 00s. And I'm not even Canadian! Where's my seat next to Strahan, white America??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom