• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Black Panther should win literally every fight he's in. I'm talking like Resident Evil Nemesis, fuck it lets just run cause we ain't gonna win, completely broken. That's the panther I want.

zeemumu

America would lose its shit if there was some black African super hero king fucking shit up in the United States

The US would be toiling night and day trying to find a way to invade Wakanda. Vibranium for days.

Black Panther should win literally every fight he's in. I'm talking like Resident Evil Nemesis, fuck it lets just run cause we ain't gonna win, completely broken. That's the panther I want.

Between Black Panther and Spidey, Stark's team should be hilariously OP.

Ah damn, good looking out. That's MUCH better. Youtube pretty much softened out all of the texture and detail. Almost like the costume is painted on in the youtube trailer. Looks legit as fuck in high resolution.
Yeah. It did look weird in the trailer. Daughter said he looked like he was made of rubber.
so yea BP's suit

Fucking Amazing
Yo! The detail on his head piece is raw as fuck..

zeemumu

Ry0tCzGN.jpg

Does he have cartridges on his belt in this picture?

I can't explain this shit no more.

Why does common sense and regular brain power not prevail.

Motherfuckers will go the extra 2 miles to explain why some dumbass superheroes can be possible but racial issues is a fucking mental gym complete with flaming hoops to jump through.

Fuck it man.

Malyse

I'm not putting up with any more of the "Trump is still better than [candidate]". No. No and fuck you. Trump is by far the worst candidate. He's empowering white supremacist racist dumbfucks and literally leading us down a path of complete disaster. I can't believe we're about to go from the best president we've have to the worst. Nixon must be laughing in his grave for the reprieve.

Goddamned comics predicting the future.

Shy

Motherfuckers will go the extra 2 miles to explain why some dumbass superheroes can be possible but racial issues is a fucking mental gym complete with flaming hoops to jump through.

Fuck it man.
What happened now. ?

TheFlow

Banned
Man of Steel would be a 8/10 in my book if it wasn't for 2 things.

1.his dad dying like that. rather it be cancer to show it his powers can't save everyone.

2. zod

What happened now. ?

This dummy said:
I personally don't think that punch was racially driven. I mean the guy that copped the punch was black, but he was also the one flipping everyone off.

There were other black people exiting and none of them copped anything. I suspect a white protester flipping everyone off would have copped a punch too.

There's every chance the cowboy IS a racist, but I don't think he punched that dude BECAUSE he was black. That's just my opinion. He shouldn't have punched him regardless of his skin colour.

Its not even sarcasm tho. Like seriously they believe this.

akira28

Fuck it man.

one they wish was real as fuck, the other they try hard as fuck to pretend is make-believe.

marrec is quick with that blade.

Afrocious

For real though. Would any of y'all be interested in playing some games on Tabletop Sim?

It could be something basic. I could teach some easy games too.

akira28

Asshole who thinks his shit don't stink?

Been that way since day one

they keep writing him that way, until he learns and becomes better because that's the rational thing that happens when you fuck up. but no, they keep finding new cliffs to push him over. he was always one of my faves, but they make it hard to stick with him over years as a character. he doesn't have to symbolize our shitty and flighty technological culture X100. but they love their metaphors. I can relate, but I wouldn't constantly abuse my characters to keep forcing them to be the metaphor...

Malyse

I know that part of why Trank FF was so terribad was because Fox didn't like him making it all body horror scary and did heavy interference, but I wonder if the original version would have eventually lead to The Maker. Is there any other viable option that could take a left turn into villainy?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
they keep writing him that way, until he learns and becomes better because that's the rational thing that happens when you fuck up. but no, they keep finding new cliffs to push him over. he was always one of my faves, but they make it hard to stick with him over years as a character. he doesn't have to symbolize our shitty and flighty technological culture X100. but they love their metaphors. I can relate, but I wouldn't constantly abuse my characters to keep forcing them to be the metaphor...

Hes been a shitbird traitor character for decades now. Only difference is that they keep burying his fuckups and for some reason his allies keep forgetting that he just stabbed them in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom