• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
HunterXero08
Welcome to the Terrordome!!!

giphy.gif

akira28

was that numb that just beat me? my game crashed in the middle of our rematch. sorry man. you were probably going to win that too. But I did feel that the only one to beat your Alex should be Gief.

Shy are you on Windows 10 as well? I thought all you cats were playing via PS4...

edit: how is numb by the way? haven't seen him in months.

akira28

Not me. All Numb. Wife is playing, either way..

lol, not even mad. never claimed to be anything but sauce at Street Fighter. Jean had me about to give up, trying to give me carpal tunnel and shit.

I'll keep practicing. And I added her to my faves, so we can get a rematch in as well. But I'm going to wait on it a bit, crashes on my machine every 5 matches.

akira28

JEEEEAAAANNNN!!! Stop hitting my faaaaccee!!

its not too bad. be nice if they worked out the network stuff and the stability. and text chat at least, if not voice.

Watching the jazz concert at the White House. It's pretty chill. See my girl Esper in the background. Really wish she was more famous than she is. More people should be exposed to her music.

Village

Got dbz xenoverse off the sale, shit is fun. I found it difficult , to say the least do the limited options and increased lazyness of toriyama's art style to make a black saiyan or human look cool, so I defulted to Majin. Black folks are majin's confirmed.

In the future if they do make a 2, they need to add androids, they need to add dreads, they need to ad kids, like I wanted to make a kid character but the best i could get is tiny grown man.

Shy

How the fuck can almost 25 years of being bread to dragon when someone jumps in, be wiped out by just playing V for the shot time that i have. ��

God, i hate being this shit. Typical that i play at my most worst when there's a ton of people to see. ��

Really sorry for whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom