• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a lot better as of late. Before, Shy or Numb would be lagging HARD in my room. Now, a bunch of us get together and it runs quite solid, more times than not. Seems they did something on their end..

Shy

We good, man..as always!
cmf7hDd.gif

Shy always too humble
I try to be honest.
Just jump on the mic, Shy. You can tell people not to choke, then watch them choke in real time lol..
LOL.

I'm very shy, and insure about my voice, and ability to talk to people.
giphy.gif

It wasn't me!
LOL.
I'll get yall next time
Gnite
Night night.
It's been a lot better as of late. Before, Shy or Numb would be lagging HARD in my room. Now, a bunch of us get together and it runs quite solid, more times than not. Seems they did something on their end..
That's racist.GIF

Out of all the times we've played together today was the first bit of lag.. I blame the host being from outer space as the issue though

Shy

Forgot to mention.

*The reason my Guile was so shitty was that was the first time (Apart from quickly doing the "story" mode to get some money, and buy the costume) that i played as him.

*Though it not as if i'm going to improve at all.

andthebeatgoeson

Damn, that Facebook boxing video will have pops locked up.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/134599010-story

Eh, yup.

Ok. Thanks for answering my question. I've never installed a hard drive before, much less in a laptop. What kind of laptop compat hdds? Should I take a look at? Sorry for the silly question.

These were the results when I searched for 7 mm.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s/190-4455061-1406952?k=7mm+terabyte+hard+drive
Finishing up a hell week, so I overlooked this. I'll have to check but I think any drive can fit. Not a small drive. And that Amazon link has some videos that walks you thru it.

I think you just need screw drivers, a static discharge thingy (sorry, can't remember the name. It goes around your wrist and helps prevent static from killing your PC) and a YouTube.

Good morning, niggas..

Out of all the times we've played together today was the first bit of lag.. I blame the host being from outer space as the issue though
Yeah, that's on me though.
Forgot to mention.

*The reason my Guile was so shitty was that was the first time (Apart from quickly doing the "story" mode to get some money, and buy the costume) that i played as him.

*Though it not as if i'm going to improve at all.
You were doing fine the first couple of games actually. I'm sure you'll get even better
Those responsibilities were forced upon me and not done willingly
Blame G
Yeah, I'll take the hit on that one. Capcom needs to make it so I can connect my old stick without having to go all the way back to the main menu..shit it fucking stupid.

Numb

Good morning, niggas..

Yeah, that's on me though.

You were doing fine the first couple of games actually. I'm sure you'll get even better

Yeah, I'll take the hit on that one. Capcom needs to make it so I can connect my old stick without having to go all the way back to the main menu..shit it fucking stupid.
Morning
I think the SG team released a driver for ps4 that lets you use old sticks without hassle and made it so any dev could use if they wanted

We doing this again today? I had plans for catching up with these MCU movies.

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Captain America: The First Avenger
Thor
Avengers
Iron Man 3
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Avengers Age of Ultron
Ant Man

Played a few rounds of skull girls, same thing pretty much

I'm sure. Go buy it. We'll play in a week.

We doing this again today? I had plans for catching up with these MCU movies.

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Captain America: The First Avenger
Thor
Avengers
Iron Man 3
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Avengers Age of Ultron
Ant Man
I'm down to play whenever..just let me know.

We're on to avengers next..think I'll use your lust and spare myself from watching Thor 2.

Slayven

WHAT the fuck, homie? Why's that?

You know how life hits you with shit out of no where. Nothing major, just annoying.

Show could've been a lot better if it was Kenny from Rush Hour 2 paired up with a loud mouth Asian American cop.

It's fun to watch the show get worse with each episode. Especially the fight scenes.

It's like... He's trying to be a bad initiation of 1998 Chris Tucker. Thing is.... 18 years passed since the first Rush Hour movie, I'm pretty sure Carter would've updated his lingo by then.

The poor asian dude struggling to do a bad accent.

Shy

Good morning, niggas..
*hugs* Morning.
D'aww. Thanks.
I should jump on this SFV, shouldn't take more than an hour or two to master it and school Gordon and shy
B0lkhKC.gif

So I'm finally permenant at my job. Took less than a year when I was sure it wouldn't happen at all.
*hugs* Congrats Eloquent.

Just came back from seeing Zootopia with the wife and kid. That movie is woke as fuck. Theater full of white folks in Louisiana. Wonder if the films message actually sunk in?

Shy

Just came back from seeing Zootopia with the wife and kid. That movie is woke as fuck. Theater full of white folks in Louisiana. Wonder if the films message actually sunk in?
It will probably have more impact on the kids than the adults. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom