• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's harder for older people to change anyways
Hey..I started grabbing!!

jWWN61Y.gif

Shy

Make up your fucking mind! Is it a shame or are you happy? CHOOSE!!!
???????????

I'm happy that the kids will get the messages in the film, while at the same time i think it's shame that the older generation won't.

I'm confused by your post. Did i say something wrong. ?

Show could've been a lot better if it was Kenny from Rush Hour 2 paired up with a loud mouth Asian American cop.

It's fun to watch the show get worse with each episode. Especially the fight scenes.

You are a genius, as well as an Emperor. Asian-Americans need more diverse roles, as well as more roles.

Of course, the way things are going, the loud mouth Asian American would probably be played by Ken Jeong from Community.

Slayven

You are a genius, as well as an Emperor. Asian-Americans need more diverse roles, as well as more roles.

Of course, the way things are going, the loud mouth Asian American would probably be played by Ken Jeong from Community.

Never has one dude rode so long and hard on so little

Imm0rt4l

Make up your fucking mind! Is it a shame or are you happy? CHOOSE!!!
Das it mane

Now this is where I'ma have to incorporate the shimmy.

all according to keikaku
???????????

I'm happy that the kids will get the messages in the film, while at the same time i think it's shame that the older generation won't.

I'm confused by your post. Did i say something wrong. ?

I believed he turned the zootopia old head joke on its head to be about himself. He's saying an old dog learned a new trick, grabbing.

But yeah, it's a shame that it's so hard to unlearn bad habits from your childhood and young adult life. A childs mind is a lot more plastic, old people are less malleable.

???????????

Explanation, you bastard..

I think it's harder for older people to change anyways
You said:
Yeah. Which is a shame.

While I said:
Hey..I started grabbing!!
You know, because I'm an old person that has OBVIOUSLY changed.
But then, you said:
Yeah, i noticed.....
Which is an outrage, sir! Is it a shame? Do we change? Choose a side!

Or, sorry, brother..didn't mean to come off aggressive..was nothing but jokes..

Das it mane

Now this is where I'ma have to incorporate the shimmy.

all according to keikaku

I believed he turned the zootopia old head joke on its head to be about himself. He's saying an old dog learned a new trick, grabbing.

But yeah, it's a shame that it's so hard to unlearn bad habits from your childhood and young adult life. A childs mind is a lot more plastic, old people are less malleable.
Exactly all of this..

akira28

It will probably have more impact on the kids than the adults. Unfortunately.

Disney is SJW and they're trying to program our kids to be bleeding heart liberals.

That's it Jimmy, and Timmy. You only watch anime from now on, you hear?

Never has one dude rode so long and hard on so little

Ken Jeong is like Ben Carson.

They are both doctors who have decided to move on to other careers. I suspect that Dr. Jeong would be a better presidential candidate than Dr. Carson. Lord knows, Dr. Carson is funny (though not in the ways he'd want).

Seriously though, it'd be nice if there were more Jeongs out there. Or if Ken Jeong would reach out and pull up more Asian and Asian American actors. They are out there, they just need work.

Shy

OHH GOD. It's Miss "snyder is Kubrick tier" i know exactly what you mean.

Her completely fake mannerisms and style of speaking drive me up the wall. i just wanna scream at the telly "just be yourself luv"
Ohhh. LOL.
Explanation, you bastard..
Ahhh. LOL.
Or, sorry, brother..didn't mean to come off aggressive..was nothing but jokes..
Goo good. I thought i legit upset you there for a while.
Disney is SJW and they're trying to program our kids to be bleeding heart liberals.
LEEj9yf.gif

That's it Jimmy, and Timmy. You only watch anime from now on, you hear?
AKIRA! I CALL YOU OUT! Nah. Jean wants to play you. Get on already. In case it needs to be said, get your ass on too, Shy!

Shy

Making me feel some type of way right now, son. I hold Demi in high regard, but he's a visible notch below you, and I know he ain't even mad..😕
Jesus. I'm so sorry Gordon, please don't feel bad, it's just me being a dickhead with my crippling social anxiety.
0AEdR8q.gif

When you find out the furniture you just bought at IKEA doesn't fit in your car
Damm. that's some bullshit. Sorry to hear that.
AKIRA! I CALL YOU OUT! Nah. Jean wants to play you. Get on already. In case it needs to be said, get your ass on too, Shy!
OK. give me a few mins.

Throw me an invite.

Slayven

Ken Jeong is like Ben Carson.

They are both doctors who have decided to move on to other careers. I suspect that Dr. Jeong would be a better presidential candidate than Dr. Carson. Lord knows, Dr. Carson is funny (though not in the ways he'd want).

Seriously though, it'd be nice if there were more Jeongs out there. Or if Ken Jeong would reach out and pull up more Asian and Asian American actors. They are out there, they just need work.
Randall park is showing up on more and more stuff

OHH GOD. It's Miss "snyder is Kubrick tier" i know exactly what you mean.

Her completely fake mannerisms and style of speaking drive me up the wall. i just wanna scream at the telly "just be yourself luv"

LEEj9yf.gif
She comes off ass 100 crazy....
Making me feel some type of way right now, son. I hold Demi in high regard, but he's a visible notch below you, and I know he ain't even mad..😕
what you talking about>?

Got bored sitting in the house today and I was still feeling very hungry after being sick for a little while so I went for a walk. Stopped at one restaurant ate a cookie skillet, went to a Mexican restaurant and took one of their to go menus, went to the Sonic and found that they remodeled it and you can eat in the inside now, then went to a ice-cream parlor/hot dog place got some wangs and a cheeseburger, then went to this nice Italian place and got a lasagna, but didn't even touch the thing because I think the salad and bread filled me up and not to mention I think the cookie skillet was still settling. Walked back home with about 4 take out boxes.
I'm full as hell. I think I went overboard.

Numb

Got bored sitting in the house today and I was still feeling very hungry after being sick for a little while so I went for a walk. Stopped at one restaurant ate a cookie skillet, went to a Mexican restaurant and took one of their to go menus, went to the Sonic and found that they remodeled it and you can eat in the inside now, then went to a ice-cream parlor/hot dog place got some wangs and a cheeseburger, then went to this nice Italian place and got a lasagna, but didn't even touch the thing because I think the salad and bread filled me up and not to mention I think the cookie skillet was still settling. Walked back home with about 4 take out boxes.
Glad things got better

Shy

Glad you enjoyed food and that you're feeling better.
Holy shit what is she on? Please tell her I don't have it so she can leave me alone, I want to live.
LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom