• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck can almost 25 years of being bread to dragon when someone jumps in, be wiped out by just playing V for the shot time that i have. ��

God, i hate being this shit. Typical that i play at my most worst when there's a ton of people to see. ��

Really sorry for whining.

Dude I whine in the party chat lol

Use Ryu's cr.hp if you can't SRK.

Numb

How the fuck can almost 25 years of being bread to dragon when someone jumps in, be wiped out by just playing V for the shot time that i have. ��

God, i hate being this shit. Typical that i play at my most worst when there's a ton of people to see. ��

Really sorry for whining.
you got a good Ryu

GNITE!!! if it's ok..
Ggs everyone
Nice sets

Village

I need to get back to Xenoverse, my dbz star has waned a bit though.

i'm problably into dbz now about the same amount I was in my elementry school days, which is a lot actually.

I'm really happy with the direction the series is going in, its becoming this universe where interesting folks can live in. I would totally be okay and advocate all future or at least most of them dbz games being create your own guy and go on adventures with the cast. Its an interesting expansion on the universe.

I think naruto could have the same pull, but even more so because they have like government infrastructure.

Shy

GG everyone.
eh, you're building character, shy. :p

but your ryu is pretty badass, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Thanks. I don't think my Ryu is any good though. I've always been a bedroom champion.
GNITE!!! if it's ok..
Of course it's ok you silly.

Night night
Dude I whine in the party chat lol

Use Ryu's cr.hp if you can't SRK.
yeah, i should do. But something about this game makes me forget a bunch of fundamental shit.
you got a good Ryu

Ggs everyone
Nice sets
You too kind.
G$ sent again pls
We've stopped for the night Magus. Sorry.

Young Magus

We've stopped for the night Magus. Sorry.

Ask

Forearm
Mike
Numb
Shy

I'm done.

O-Ok
sadbron2.png

Same here. Though it doesn't help i use the Circle pad on the Xbox 1 elite to play.

There are several matches i lost tonight because of that shit.

I'm trying to get used to using an arcade stick. I'm in a weird stage where tend to mash on a stick but can't land combos on a pad at all so I can't go back.

andthebeatgoeson

Nevermind, I stayed up way too late for that whcd. Larry just blew shit up. Did not give a single fuck. Hold on to your butts, bct. One of 'those' threads is incoming.

Edit: I wasn't ready for that.

'Even my conditioning has be conditioned'

My first reaction was, Larry, you can't say that. Then I thought, you can't say that around mixed company. Then my mind just took me to places. Damn, Larry. Why did you have to do that?

I'm sure Obama will get tired of hearing it over the next year or decade.

Kreed

"MSNBC got rid of so many black people I thought Boko Haram was running that network"

kumy20b.jpg

Edit: "Barry you did it my nigga"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ROFLMAO

Gattsu25

Banned
Is he fucking up? I'll watch it tomorrow
In the end, no.

I don't like the dude's delivery at all and he started off weak. Kinda mumbling to himself whenever a joke didn't land as if he wasn't expecting a hostile audience (usually not a good idea to ask yourself if a joke was funny at the start of a routine).

After the first few jokes bombed, i got used to his akward style and then he started dropping actual bombs and it was good. He ended up hitting every single person in the room, pretty much. The hits against MSNBC were great.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
That's great neo, glad your enjoying the experience.

Thanks. Ive had more action here in the past 2 weeks than the 8 years i lived in Boston. F-this i am moving to Japan next year. I think i devoted my life to crap long enough. Dealing Asian guys who only want white dudes for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom