• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

Checked Room movie
Wasn't ready
Wasn't ready at all

It's a normal reaction. Nobody is truly ready for the Room.

Congrats to you!

Thanks! That shit was packed, tho.

I'm with Gordon. Not gonna ever watch it again.

Sweet game:
GfnM2x2.jpg

giphy.gif

Bubba T

I'm submitting applications at a few select companies even though I don't graduate until December. I'm also looking at recruiters to contact on Linkedin. If plans go right, I'll start 2017 with a new job and one section of the CPA exam taken (passed).

Job hunting sucks.

Shy

Just watched Civil War.
eBsUpSE.gif

I have a couple of quibbles, but nothing major.
I'm submitting applications at a few select companies even though I don't graduate until December. I'm also looking at recruiters to contact on Linkedin. If plans go right, I'll start 2017 with a new job and one section of the CPA exam taken (passed).

Job hunting sucks.
Break a leg

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Job hunting sucks.
Tailor resumes for the places you're applying to. Don't go ham and apply everywhere you see. Also, when you're creating these resumes make sure to use some of the verbiage that are within their job descriptions. Don't bite it too hard and make sure it applies to you of course but do not be afraid to do this. Recruiting software looks for key words.

Jacir

Whats good in the village y'all? Not much has changed with me. My current prerogative is not only getting my ass to the gym more often but going hard in the paint every time I go. That is the goal and it's tough.

akira28

Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if 4chan never existed.

something else would have taken its place. All the ingredients were there from earlier, similar websites. Someone just got the notion to mimic popular site 2chan...they just as easily could have copied neogaf or reddit....

In other news, I found a site that tells you about your name and its popularity around the world. Surprisingly Nigeria, next to the USA, is second none in regards to my surname in the world. I still pine for a connection to west Africa. I have been reading books on west Africa like Africana to have any sort of connection recently because I prefes gross ignorance on west Africa and its countries prior to doing so. The book Africana has helped the most probably. I love looking at pictures of west Africans. I see me when I see them. The eye slant and accented eye especially reminds me of myself.

Shy

In other news, I found a site that tells you about your name and its popularity around the world. Surprisingly Nigeria, next to the USA, is second none in regards to my surname in the world. I still pine for a connection to west Africa. I have been reading books on west Africa like Africana to have any sort of connection recently because I prefes gross ignorance on west Africa and its countries prior to doing so. The book Africana has helped the most probably. I love looking at pictures of west Africans. I see me when I see them. The eye slant and accented eye especially reminds me of myself.
Is this same site from this thread from the OT yesterday. ?

Imm0rt4l

I also want to know more about my history. I am Nigerian, but I'd like to know about my families migration back to Africa after having been slaves in the Americas, Brazil and the US.

Johndoey

Banned
I don't get why people are so into Stardust, that relationship starts with a kidnapping, not even a kidnapping with an understandable reason.

Shy

Yeah. I saw it on social media though.
Apparently my name is super rare with biggest grouping in a place i didn't expect.
Unfortuanley there's no way for me to find out why. Quite depressing really. ������
I need to do a blood test. I really want to know about my history and heritage....

More African-Americans Are Learning Their Roots With Genetic Testing
I want to try do a DNA test just out curiosity. But the monies and all that.
Well Captain America was better than Thor..
It was.
Shy ain't shit
LOL.It's true, but not for that reason though. ��

D i Z

Anyone besides DY and I still play destiny in BCT?

I play occasionally. Not had much reason to go back for a while though.

I don't get why people are so into Stardust, that relationship starts with a kidnapping, not even a kidnapping with an understandable reason.

Damn. Are you doing a 50 movies in 50 weeks kind of thing and playing catch up? That's not a judgement. You're reminding me of a lot of films that I've either forgotten that I had questions about, or neglected a viewing on my pile.

That article is so weirdly written here.

meaningful to my mother, who right away – like so many of the people that I interviewed in my book — within I would say, within a couple of weeks my mother calls and says "I met a lady from Cameroon at church and she's Bamileke," and then she was at the dinner table – this was a few years ago.

It's almost as if they ate her. Christ. Phrasingggg.

shingi70

Banned
Really annoyed I stayed an extra hour at work to build this stupid stand for some flowers only to fight out that the manager was shit talking me saying I don't water the flowers in the Garden Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom