• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone!

Last week at this job and I've completely checked out. Only thing on my list of things to do is find out if my vacation days are getting paid out to me, otherwise i'm gonna be sick the next 2 days.

First off, that Ghost Town DJ's record is the most random ass record from the 90s to be brought back into temporary relevancy.

2nd... That ain't even a proper running man they're doing

3rd... How is this even connected to NCAA basketball?!

Bronx-Man

Banned
13096303_1308588232489599_1521772496675882784_n.png

Of course they would do some shit like this and not even tell anyone.

First off, that Ghost Town DJ's record is the most random ass record from the 90s to be brought back into temporary relevancy.

2nd... That ain't even a proper running man they're doing

3rd... How is this even connected to NCAA basketball?!

From what I've gathered it was started 4 months ago by 2 High School students but didn't go viral 'til 2 College Basketball players picked up on it. Neither of them called it the Running Man Challenge though.

Kreed

this mofo Piers morgan typing an essay why no black person should refer to Obama as nigga

http://www.*****************/news/a...ie-Obama-deserves-better-called-n-anyone.html

like goddamn, did it depress him that much? lol

For those wanting to know what was censored, it's a "dailymail co uk" link.

I "like" how he blames John Legend for this stupid article.

I was asleep when Larry Wilmore dropped his N-word bomb on President Obama at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
But I knew about it the moment I woke up and saw a tweet from singer John Legend saying: ‘Piers Morgan’s next troll piece just wrote itself’.

"There's nothing wrong with staying out in the sun"

Except it's esstential for Vitamin D3

"There's nothing wrong with whiting your skin"

Lol this is GAF. That Asian skin thread

JLynn

Hey yall. Saw the Correspondents' Dinner speeches this weekend. Liked Obama's (Even though he held back.), but Larry Wilmore though. And the reactions (Wolf Blitzer's 9 second fuming, Don Lemon flipping him off.) Too much silence. I loved it!

Favorite line was "I'm surprised Al Sharpton is a Hillary Clinton supporter. How can you wear relaxer for over 40 years and not feel the Bern?"

I also saw Deadpool last night with the fiancée. I loved it while my fiancée felt while it was good, it wasn't worth the hype.

On that Michael Strahan, Kelly Ripa beef:
He would show up late to screenings, regularly bring his entourage to set, and made the crew stop everything twice a week during pretapings for him to get a haircut at the studio. (A source close to Strahan says the haircuts were approved by “Live” executive producer Michael Gelman.)
This nigga really stepped into the studio and was like "Hold up yall, I need a lineup"
lmao.

Slayven

I don't trust all this dhit coming out about Strahan. If he been wilding out like this we would have heard something before.

Slayven

I don't think Sonic Underground was ever very popular, at least in comparison to the other Sonic cartoons. And even those didn't have any of the characters from them show up in games outside of Mean Bean Machine.
My nephew been watching it on netflix and asking me questions on it. Notice how Jaleel's sonic voice got more and more nasally over the years?

Malyse

Slay ain't shit
Fully agreed
I don't get why people are so into Stardust, that relationship starts with a kidnapping, not even a kidnapping with an understandable reason.
Favorite movie.
No pics ?
They look like brownies. The taste is sublime though.

----

Interview went well. More money always good.
😀😀
Icecream

I wish we could trade you for Numb. At least he knew his place.

Numb

Fully agreed

Favorite movie.

They look like brownies. The taste is sublime though.

----

Interview went well. More money always good.

I wish we could trade you for Numb. At least he knew his place.
Can't hear you over this perfect weather

Kreed

I don't trust all this dhit coming out about Strahan. If he been wilding out like this we would have heard something before.

Yep, it's just gossip being created to make this non story more interesting. I understand Kelly being upset she didn't get enough notice about her coworker leaving but if the company said Michael couldn't say anything, that's where the non story ends IMO. All this other stuff is grocery store gossip paper tier.

Well since it's spring and summer is coming, it's time for you boys to take care of your feet so they're more presentable! Don't be scared to wear sandals with these tips!

Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter

61rhSFT6QRL._SY679_.jpg

Use this on your feet and follow the instructions and any callouses and hard spots will be gone in a few months. Just in time for that beach trip!

Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak for toenail fungus and athelete's foot treatment

71l81wrWIhL._SX522_.jpg

I use this for jiu jitsu to keep my feet clean. Since you're on mats and athlete's foot/gout/ringworm are serious issues, foot cleanliness is at the up most importance. But for those who have foot fungus, this should provide adequate treatment. This should help thin your thick nails as well and make a more healthy look.

Slayven

Yep, it's just gossip being created to make this non story more interesting. I understand Kelly being upset she didn't get enough notice about her coworker leaving but if the company said Michael couldn't say anything, that's where the non story ends IMO. All this other stuff is grocery store gossip paper tier.

If that Ultrazord looking motherfucker was acting out half as bad as they say? They would have had his ass out of there.

Looking forward to all the white girls that will be wearing them in the next three to five years.

T_____T

It's from a black owned company so that won't happen. Also the color scheme is decidedly African. I've never seen a white woman wear a dashiki so I think these are fine...

Shy

Morning everyone.
*waves* Morning.
Good morning, Mondays..
*hugs* Morning my fam.
Nothing good about it, fucking insomnia.

:(
Yeah, tell me about it.
Dashiki inspired bikinis!

I want one. That last one is amazing. That blue and orange. That HAT Oh. My. God. I need it!

http://blackgirllonghair.com/2016/0...i-bikinis-made-with-african-inspired-fabrics/
BbM9iLE.gif

I know that wasn't why you made the post, so please don't be offended Cindi.
Mornin all.
*waves* Morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom