• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Triggers are just extra buttons now, right stick is more effective for camera control.
------
Alex & Eve does an awful job of handling clashing cultures and it's a shit romantic dramedy to boot.
-----
Mercury Plains is so stupid I couldn't stand more then six minutes of it. Scott Eastwood can't act worth a damn.

Triggers are just extra buttons now, right stick is more effective for camera control.
------
Alex & Eve does an awful job of handling clashing cultures and it's a shit romantic dramedy to boot.
-----
Mercury Plains is so stupid I couldn't stand more then six minutes of it. Scott Eastwood can't act worth a damn.

the right stick

or the mouse.

Thanks you two. I have a better picture now.

23qwerty

man who the fuck flies confederate flags on their truck in canada... they were heading towards redneck country though...

tumblr_inline_o0dax0V9c61tvodrx_500.gif

akira28

this is that hot smooth jazz that we had circa 96-99 that wanted to crossover and be club/dance music. It eventually left the house and became ambient/clubwave for a while before the Bush recession hit. now you can catch it in the darker corners of the internet, trying to inspire the backpackers and the chillwave scene.

I don't have anybody. ��

yeah you gotta invite JoJo over. she won't invite herself.

...unfortunately :(

That sucks. Everything alright? You know what works for me is an entire pot of strong coffee..speeds me up, then I crash 10 minutes later.

Don't listen to Slayven.

Yeah I think it's just because I'm starting school again after only 9 days off. Completely different school to boot. Graduated and now taking a 4th year degree program over summer/fall/early winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom