• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Where is the defense force? Sleeping in? Or maybe it just takes a while to crank up all the spin needed for Trump rally antics.

Where is the defense force? Sleeping in? Or maybe it just takes a while to crank up all the spin needed for Trump rally antics.

It'll be in code. Already seen two fools with less than 25 post between them jump into that dude who got punched thread..you know how it go..

JuniorStaff_2010_article_logo.gif

Imm0rt4l

I'm assuming for the sake of my mental state it's sarcasm.

----

CdM5DFEWEAEdKZ0.jpg:large

I'm going to miss this man.
Reminds me of the time obama took Joe liebermans lunch for selling him out to mccain. Bams leaned over him while Joe's back was literally up against a wall.

Furyous

Black Twitter's probably seen this article and the name Anastasia Storozhilova and is on the case. She deleted her IG, twitter, and facebook immediately after this went viral. This is in Russia of course otherwise she'd be fired right now. UnLOL at her comment of people trying to make up things about race as one of her colleagues dresses up in black face and gets lynched.

One of these days I'm going to emulate the crass nature of my fellow earthlings and proceed to pick at historical scabs/bruises until they hurt labeling it as the fault of people being so sensitive and politically correct.

Malyse

Black Twitter's probably seen this article and the name Anastasia Storozhilova and is on the case. She deleted her IG, twitter, and facebook immediately after this went viral. This is in Russia of course otherwise she'd be fired right now. UnLOL at her comment of people trying to make up things about race as one of her colleagues dresses up in black face and gets lynched.

One of these days I'm going to emulate the crass nature of my fellow earthlings and proceed to pick at historical scabs/bruises until they hurt labeling it as the fault of people being so sensitive and politically correct.

I'm still trying to figure out the "Let's celebrate international women's day by hanging a black man". Like, what?

Afrocious

Carson endorsing Trump after news of black folks being harassed and attacked at his rallies...

I don't know what is beyond an Uncle Tom. Dude probably uses those bleaching creams at night while kneeling in front of that painting of himself and white Jesus.

Kreed

Trump rallies are KKK and Nazi meetings moonlighting.

Edit: the difference is the gap. Like, the dumb kid gets a C and you're like, well good on you dumb kid. The smart kids gets a C and you're like, well what the fuck happened? You expect that shit 60 years ago. But now? We theoretically are better than this. That's why it's so bad.

The Republican party has been home to these Trump supporters for years. Example, when Palin and McCain were running against Obama you had fans with Obama puppets hanging from nooses. The difference is McCain and Palin would either pretend these people didn't exist or just tell them "no no, don't do that, that's bad", all the while allowing these people to continue to support them vs telling these people "Hey, get the fuck out, we don't want your vote or support". Same with Fox News, conservative media, etc... They hire racists and do racist segments and have talking heads who say racist shit all the time that deter people of color from watching their programs all the while pretending they don't cater to racists and are "legitimate".

But now instead of just pretending these people aren't around or pulling Mitt Romneys by talking shit behind closed doors where no one can hear them, Trump is just holding up a "Racists are welcome" sign and the Republican party is like "Mother fucker you're supposed to keep that shit on the down low".

Slayven

Carson endorsing Trump after news of black folks being harassed and attacked at his rallies...

I don't know what is beyond an Uncle Tom. Dude probably uses those bleaching creams at night while kneeling in front of that painting of himself and white Jesus.

I can't think of a more worthless endorsement, maybe Cornell West

I hit a quarter century today....
SquidFuture.gif

His entire run has been a disappointment. I looked up to Ben Carson as a kid.

Malyse

G'morning BCT. What you drinking?

Yay vodka.

Yay weather getting thotish.
Not my tern. The cute girl @ the subway around the corner said it while I was not responding to her flirts.

-----

I need a WYSIWYG game maker. And less of an addiction to asymmetrical character design cause now i can't just mirror sprites. T__T

Imm0rt4l

I legitimately think that Ben Carson might fall somewhere on the autistic spectrum. Theres really no right or pc way of saying that, as there are plenty of high functioning people with those symptoms. But if he is then it probably exacerbates some of his tenets . The guy is brilliant in one regard, but socially he's totally inept. A real idiot savant.

Oh lord there is a Trump Rally in St. Louis, I am scared

Stay safe.

I'm afraid to live in this state period. I'm constantly paranoid and watching my back when I'm out in my town or KC. I keep expecting to run into someone who hates Latinos or who would mistake me for an Arabian person, and/or is pumped up by Trump, and attack me.

I run into people who are suspicious of or hate Mexicans all the time around my shithole little good ol' boy town, but because many people in my area know my adoptive parents but don't know I'm adopted, they assume I just LOOK Mexican/Native American/Indian/Arabian/whatever else. Basically, people being told I'm a European white kid born to two lower-class white parents for so long has given me a window into a side of people that is hidden around minorities generally. A despicable side that makes me sick to my stomach. I run into shitty people so much in the Midwest that I have become suspicious and paranoid.

I don't like going out much. This shit is so prevalent, I don't want to interact with the people in my area.

number47

I legitimately think that Ben Carson might fall somewhere on the autistic spectrum. Theres really no right or pc way of saying that, as there are plenty of high functioning people with those symptoms. But if he is then it probably exacerbates some of his tenets . The guy is brilliant in one regard, but socially he's totally inept. A real idiot savant.
when you get raised by a mom who cant read and tells you to blame yourself for your problems,are you really going to be sane?
It's incredible how far he has come. I can understand why he's a republican.

Imm0rt4l

But
I see you figured it out.

so....you're saying his being brilliant and totally inept isn't possibly a qualifier for being an idiot savant....

k den

when you get raised by a mom who cant read and tells you to blame yourself for your problems,are you really going to be sane?
It's incredible how far he has come. I can understand why he's a republican.

That's really fucked, I'm not hip to the guys upbringing. Maybe I should read a synopsis on his bio.

Oh lord there is a Trump Rally in St. Louis, I am scared

Slayven....

If you're up for it. I think you should prove a point. I've been thinking about this myself but Virginia primaries are over.

Record yourself going to a Trump Rally. Start the video with a claim that its a documentary and that you aren't going to protest. You're just going to do nothing and enter.

Record until you eventually get kicked out. As you're leaving, tell everyone that you were attending to support Trump.

End Video. Send it off to every News Media Org.

If that doesn't convince people, Nothing will.

Imm0rt4l

Slayven....

If you're up for it. I think you should prove a point. I've been thinking about this myself but Virginia primaries are over.

Record yourself going to a Trump Rally. Start the video with a claim that its a documentary and that you aren't going to protest. You're just going to do nothing and enter.

Record until you eventually get kicked out. As you're leaving, tell everyone that you were attending to support Trump.

https://www.facebook.com/Alwayzturntup/videos/963621593711607/?pnref=story

Make sure to bring a Trump sign.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Slayven....

I don't want anyone here getting hurt. God knows what could happen to any of us if we were surrounded by those bastards.

Damn Son... Iight den.

Homeboy was mad.

There's always that one white person that know how to piss you off.

I don't want anyone here getting hurt. God knows what could happen to any of us if we were surrounded by those bastards.

God knows what happens to us if Trump wins the General. You think Police Brutality is bad now? You think White moderate is apathetic now?

Bronx-Man

Banned
God knows what happens to us if Trump wins the General. You think Police Brutality is bad now? You think White moderate is apathetic now?
Trump won't be president. I can guarantee that. The scary thing is that even when he loses, his rabid fans are still gonna be out here. And they won't go quietly into the night.

Malyse

that was a really round about, and seemingly condescending way of doing it then.
I mean
G'morning BCT. What you drinking?
I'm clearly very drunk.

'Sides I don't talk down to dude who benchpress cars :3

I want exactly one person here to get hurt.
thank breh.

I look forward to black twitter dragging her till next Sunday.
NOPE!
Now I'm wondering what Obama's bankai is

I was just thinking early that you hadn't been round in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom