• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or

You could have left the bait out of the OP

wuOMSLF.gif

I'm not that far out of line
I personally don't think I am at all
and I think most people got my point.

Since you're my favorite person, I'll leave it hear and just say you're poking the bear right from jump..not sure how you DIDN'T expect that response.

Oh, and red wine..since you asked earlier..😉
I'm not taking anything for granted. The fact that there are black and Latino Trumplings at all is cause enough for concern.
No doubt..

If you're talking about my thread, it's because Bernie Sanders fans are incredibly sensitive. If it's not praise, it must be an attack.

Lol I wasn't surprised at all. Huge track record of persecution complex from that specific one.

You'd think HillaryGaf ate their dog

Enzom21

If you're talking about my thread, it's because Bernie Sanders fans are incredibly sensitive. If it's not praise, it must be an attack.
You jab was specifically aimed at the supporters who said they were going to do that. So unless they are one of those people, they shouldn't be stressing.
"If I throw a rock in the crowd and you're the that's yelps, then I was talking about you. Don't get hit."
I'm a Sanders supporter but some these people are insufferable.

Lol I wasn't surprised at all. Huge track record of persecution complex from that specific one.

You'd think HillaryGaf ate their dog

To be honest, I think minority Sanders supporters catch it from all sides. Their white compatriots lament the lack of minority intelligence if Sanders doesn't pull numbers and some of them threaten to vote for Trump. I haven't seen any comments like that from people saying they support Hillary although it could just be because Hillary is still dominating numerically. It's more of a divide between idealism and pragmatism than anything else.

Malyse

You jab was specifically aimed at the supporters who said they were going to do that. So unless they are one of those people, they shouldn't be stressing.
"If I throw a rock in the crowd and you're the that's yelps, then I was talking about you. Don't get hit."
I'm a Sanders supporter but some these people are insufferable.

Which was my whole point.

To further expound, saying that Trump is a better choice than literally anyone else campaigning makes me doubt your capacity for sound judgment.

Nakazato

So... I helped my cousin win 15k at a car show by taking him and putting his name in to a drawing for it since he is kinda handy capped. So I filled everything out for him. Happy and Salty at the same time cause his mother needed the money. Salty as shit cause I need a new car.

So... I helped my cousin win 15k at a car show by taking him and putting his name in to a drawing for it since he is kinda handy capped. So I filled everything out for him. Happy and Salty at the same time cause his mother needed the money. Salty as shit cause I need a new car.

Believe in karma mayne

Aiustis

I won a car once...I was six. I held onto that bottle cap for like two years.

Kraftwerk

Went to lunch with a friend, and a few of his coworkers showed up too. Never met them before.

They were talking about a new employee they hired, and how efficient she is.

One of them goes "she is good, but can be intimidating to some clients"

My friend says "how, is she aggressive in her sales tactic?"

The guy replies "not really. She is just a little thug-ish"

Everyone just freezes in place, while the dude who said it continues eating. He then goes "what?"

Needless to say the new employee is black.

Aiustis

A friend got me a rice cooker for my early birthday present.

I'm way too hyped about trying it tonight.

I eat rice almost every day. Rice cookers are a way of life.

Went to lunch with a friend, and a few of his coworkers showed up too. Never met them before.

They were talking about a new employee they hired, and how efficient she is.

One of them goes "she is good, but can be intimidating to some clients"

My friend says "how, is she aggressive in her sales tactic?"

The guy replies "not really. She is just a little thug-ish"

Everyone just freezes in place, while the dude who said it continues eating. He then goes "what?"

Needless to say the new employee is black.

Just wow

akira28

dude on the radio was reminding me how hillary is a neo-liberal.

and how bush was a neoconservative neo-liberal. He's not exactly wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom