• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

I'm assuming for the sake of my mental state it's sarcasm.

----

CdM5DFEWEAEdKZ0.jpg:large

I'm going to miss this man.
Folks want to pop off...

Afrocious

Slayven....

If you're up for it. I think you should prove a point. I've been thinking about this myself but Virginia primaries are over.

Record yourself going to a Trump Rally. Start the video with a claim that its a documentary and that you aren't going to protest. You're just going to do nothing and enter.

Record until you eventually get kicked out. As you're leaving, tell everyone that you were attending to support Trump.

End Video. Send it off to every News Media Org.

If that doesn't convince people, Nothing will.

what.jpg

I think this is a terrible idea.

Johndoey

Banned
Barack "The Black Titan" Obama prepares for a display of his much vaunted pugilistic ability, all up and down the face of some shit talking punk.

Slayven

Slayven....

If you're up for it. I think you should prove a point. I've been thinking about this myself but Virginia primaries are over.

Record yourself going to a Trump Rally. Start the video with a claim that its a documentary and that you aren't going to protest. You're just going to do nothing and enter.

Record until you eventually get kicked out. As you're leaving, tell everyone that you were attending to support Trump.

He has already been down here,

Only way I would do it if Immortal was my backup. Worse comes to worse he can flatten folks with his swollness chakra

Slayven....

*video is upside-down, thumb over the lens, recorded on a first-gen nokia phone*

"imjusthea todo aninves tigated journalissum"

"iam he for trum tennysi- sixtean"

Malyse

Slayven....

It might be fun hearing someone verbally misspell a word.

-----

CG5xjBhUgAAOEiX.jpg

Playing Chingy's hit song "Right Thurr" during the whipping scene was kind of disrespectful/
Yeah..that just doesn't work for me. It almost makes it a novelty. Again, not for that subject matter. I love Peaky Blinders and the music doesn't bother me a bit. Then again, show isn't about fucking slavery..

zeemumu

Leatherface's MK X ending is one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

He defeated the elder god Shinnok to impress Cassie Cage so she'd date him.

Slayven

Yeah..that just doesn't work for me. It almost makes it a novelty. Again, not for that subject matter. I love Peaky Blinders and the music doesn't bother me a bit. Then again, show isn't about fucking slavery..
It is cool when it is done well, but if not it comes off as cheesy at best or disrespectful at worse.
Leatherface's MK X ending is one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

He defeated the elder god Shinnok to impress Cassie Cage so she'd date him.

Were you epecting something different?

zeemumu

Were you epecting something different?

Well Freddy's ended with him getting returned to the dream world to murder people in their sleep and Jason just doesn't give a fuck about your tournament, but I wasn't expecting Leatherface to be all
"notice me, Cassie!"
The lines for the narration even sound like they were written by Leatherface.

Slayven

Well Freddy's ended with him getting returned to the dream world to murder people in their sleep and Jason just doesn't give a fuck about your tournament, but I wasn't expecting Leatherface to be all
"notice me, Cassie!"
The lines for the narration even sound like they were written by Leatherface.
THey need Candy Man in the game
So..

But last night, it wasn't ok..

Shocked they didn't preempt the Nancy Reagan funeral for it.

I thought this game already got taken down due to copyright. I went looking for it a while back. Is it still up?

Seems to be. The website is still there, and you can still grab it. I don't think the studios care since it's a freeware fangame and nobody's making a profit on it.

andthebeatgoeson

I legitimately think that Ben Carson might fall somewhere on the autistic spectrum. Theres really no right or pc way of saying that, as there are plenty of high functioning people with those symptoms. But if he is then it probably exacerbates some of his tenets . The guy is brilliant in one regard, but socially he's totally inept. A real idiot savant.
I haven't met one neurosurgeon who isn't a weirdo. Socially, you would want nothing to do with any of them.

andthebeatgoeson

Really? So this is a thing? Like fire chiefs more often than not being racists?

The more you know 🌈
Yeah, when his campaign started, and we just got wind of him saying off the wall shit, I knew more was coming down. Then he said the pyramids was used for storing grain, and it felt like he finally evolved. That's the WTF moment. Yeah, if you have brain problems, you need them. But they are weirdos.

zeemumu

Slayven....

I feel like this'll end 1984 style with Slayven sitting in a bar drinking while the news announces that Trump has won the presidency as a single tear rolls down his cheek and then it's implied that someone came and shot Slayven in the back of the head.

Happy Birthday young giddyup.

How did some misguided people manage to turn a thread about anti-minority Trump supporter violence into a thread about hurt feelings and bad analogies

Trump won't be president. I can guarantee that. The scary thing is that even when he loses, his rabid fans are still gonna be out here. And they won't go quietly into the night.

Where does this misplaced confidence in the American people come from?

Malyse

Happy Birthday young giddyup.

How did some misguided people manage to turn a thread about anti-minority Trump supporter violence into a thread about hurt feelings and bad analogies

If you're talking about my thread, it's because Bernie Sanders fans are incredibly sensitive. If it's not praise, it must be an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom