• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I remember people getting mad about Cindi saying she doesn't like talking to white people about racism and each every time there is a thread about helping black people or how much black people have been fucked over she continues to get proven right.

You know I remember people getting mad about Cindi saying she doesn't like talking to white people about racism and each every time there is a thread about helping black people or how much black people have been fucked over she continues to get proven right.

"I don't know shit, here's my opinion on the subject."

Dai101

Banned
Madness all over OT today. shoulda stuck to gaming like I have been

Joke, right?

I will disown family members tomorrow..

Hell. That's sounds serious man. What happened?

Eyup...

I mean, i'm not well versed but hell, some of the opinions there are just fucked up.

I don't know shit, here's my opinion on the subject.

The Bern Effect i call it.

The thing that kills me is all the people saying shit like "I wasn't there why should I pay for this" like they going to be paying like $100 a paycheck or some shit or they just gonna take it from white people only. On top of that I wasn't there for slavery and Jim Crow but I'm still feeling the effects of it today so the fuck is your problem?

Then to make shit worse now all these people want to come in saying "what about x group why ain't they getting anything?" But when families of Holocaust survivors, and other groups were getting reparations ain't not a damn one of them brought up black people. Then get mad when black people say they want other groups to stop trying to jump in on our movements while they sit back and wait till all the shots have been fired toward black people to come jump in and be on some "what about us black people why aren't you fighting for us? Knowing damn well you were just shitting on us 5 minutes ago. FOH

akira28

Auistis get the Xcoms if you havent already.

Cave Story
Dragon Fin Soup you may like
Sunless Sea
Maybe the Shadowrun Hong Kong and Dragonfall games
Ittle Dew
I like Defy Gravity's simplicity
maybe recettear

I've recommended it before, but I think sometimes it's just best to let white people debate amongst themselves in race threads while we play games, work, live life etc.

It just leads to a lot of frustration and sadness for us, sometimes bans

I've recommended it before, but I think sometimes it's just best to let white people debate amongst themselves in race threads while we play games, work, live life etc.

It just leads to a lot of frustration and sadness for us, sometimes bans

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203331129&postcount=643

Yea I think I'm going to take your advice. Shit like this is raising my blood pressure and its a fruitless conversation at the end of the day cause they don't want to get it and all they want to do is antagonize us.

Dereck

Looking into my circle of close friends, coincidentally, none of them are white...

...someone school me on this, are we like..joking around or is there some sincerity being thrown around here on the slowly eliminating white friends thing?

akira28

I am all fucked up.

I just want to play a game but I have so many games that I have to finish, and they're all a hassle. But I can't start a new game until I beat one of the ones I've already started, but they all feel like work. I just want to unwind and relax, but my steam library is now a major source of frustration and anxiety.

tldr; I have to get a second job working through my steam catalog so I can have fun again.

Johndoey

Banned
I need to get back to Pillars of eternity but I hit that twenty hour roadblock of "Have I wrecked my character build?" maybe I just need to start over.

--------

Also that fucking Zimmerman story holy shit, that's new depths of depravity. You got away with murder most people leave it fucking there.

Shy

Looking into my circle of close friends, coincidentally, none of them are white...

...someone school me on this, are we like..joking around or is there some sincerity being thrown around here on the slowly eliminating white friends thing?
I hope not. 😞
I am all fucked up.

I just want to play a game but I have so many games that I have to finish, and they're all a hassle. But I can't start a new game until I beat one of the ones I've already started, but they all feel like work. I just want to unwind and relax, but my steam library is now a major source of frustration and anxiety.

tldr; I have to get a second job working through my steam catalog so I can have fun again.
I know exactly what you're going through. I'm the same way, i virtually don't playing anything anymore, but i still buy them like i did. (i haven't touched the last 3 KS games that i backed that have come out)

LionPride

Banned

I ain't joking, I plan on having white friends, but I have too many right now. Or at least too many who don't understand a lot of things and aren't willing to learn

Kreed

Figured most of you guys were talking about Instagram/Twitter friends posting dumb stuff. I wouldn't drop a close friend over something in your every day GAF news OP.

Aiustis

I am all fucked up.

I'm going to start streaming as a sort of backlog diary.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Every fucking time I come into this thread today..

4-OLA-260_T25-Banners_300x250.gif

Is this who we are?
but did you lock in your discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom