• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes things change

1b4654119e2f8f732855d512afb582c9.jpg

Atleast OT side handles it better than on gaming
BF1 stuff is still hilarious. First time people notice the horrors of war cos of "reasons"

best part is how they laser focused on the brutality of trench warfare despite the trailer showing with extreme quickness and efficiency that a lot more than just trench warfare went on.

watching a recap of Zero Escape 2 on youtube, its still blowing my mind all the plot twists and timeline jumping stuff. Havent played the game in nearly 4 years. Hyped for Zero Escape Vol.3

watching a recap of Zero Escape 2 on youtube, its still blowing my mind all the plot twists and timeline jumping stuff. Havent played the game in nearly 4 years. Hyped for Zero Escape Vol.3

Ha! Well that's a bit of serendipity; I was doing the exact same. Still eagerly awaiting the series to follow Danganronpa's footsteps and release PC versions of the first 2 games so I can play them again.

Ok. I gotta ask this because it's such an odd concept. Have you ever been on a leash as a kid? Have you ever used one on your kids? After someone mentioned it I realized I've never seen one black kid attached to one..

Sch1sm

Ok. I gotta ask this because it's such an odd concept. Have you ever been on a leash as a kid? Have you ever used one on your kids? After someone mentioned it I realized I've never seen one black kid attached to one..

That thread has had me something like: ?_?. Never been on a leash, parents didn't use one on my brother, either.

D i Z

That's not something that any people with a history of subjugation would get behind. That's white America for ya.

Urgh. Can I get a summary? On GP alone, I don't open Polygon articles, especially when a solid % of what gets linked from there is Kuchera related.

D i Z

Advice to the young bucks in BCT. Spare no attention or expense when you suffer bone injuries while you're young. Especially spinal problems. The escalation of discomfort and mobility issues as you get older really does gain in frequency.

akira28

I hope not. 😞

I know exactly what you're going through. I'm the same way, i virtually don't playing anything anymore, but i still buy them like i did. (i haven't touched the last 3 KS games that i backed that have come out)

lol....same. I won't even buy fallout4 or dark souls 3, i still have 2 copies of wasteland 2 and havent even touched my shadowrun: hong kong

Goddamn MMOS!!!@#!@$$ they get you in and then show you some cool shit you can get for free if you spend 1000 hours mining platinum and painite or...the fucked up part is you can skip all the grind if you engage in the damn slave trade. Get one full slave ship past the federal authorities and you make 20 million creds where a cargo bay full of the most rare gemstones in the universe you have to grind for and then fight like hell past space pirates to defend, you only get maybe 3 million bucks.

TheFlow

Banned
I find it helps to buy games you are really hyped about or all your friends are buying.

for example I have never beaten a Souls game before but because all my friends were hyped about it I ended up buying and beating the Dark Souls 3 before they did.

Not really excited about any games this year except FFXV, Persona 5, and Battlefield/COD.

edit: shit yah know I gotta get that Overwatch

Advice to the young bucks in BCT. Spare no attention or expense when you suffer bone injuries while you're young. Especially spinal problems. The escalation of discomfort and mobility issues as you get older really does gain in frequency.

Very relevant to me these days. Been diagnosed with several concave vertebrate that are causing me no end of discomfort and is slowly worsening. My doc says that at the moment there's not much to do in terms of options until later in my life.

akira28

That's fake

that is pretty much the personality they give her on her Disney show...I've seen it in a waiting room a couple times. She is like a g rated Azalia Banks miniature with serious attitude, ego, arrogance, like a true enfant terrible on her show. Then again they have this little simp boy draping all over her as the comedy exchange, so she has to rebuff him in the meanest ways possible, its pretty cringe. but that's why I said it was perfect for her to tap Ms. Banks' deck.

Johndoey

Banned
I want to back this up injuries I got when I was younger are causing me serious issues now, especially with my lower back and hip.

The tough guy/girl thing ain't worth it on that front.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

I've seen it, but the kid had behavioral/self control issues. So without it, the kid would just run like hell for no reason. The practice isn't that widespread, but there is usually a similar reason behind it.

That thread though is just a warzone. A warzone like most pet threads turn into. People thinking the worst about any situation and willing to die for their stance, regardless of what people say in response. It just becomes a big waste of time because people turn a simple question or a situation into a crusade, not a discussion.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

A harness? Yup. But I was always getting into shit

D i Z

The mocking tone that comes with it.

Didn't think we were being that way about it to be honest. Seems like a pretty small thing to be getting upset about, but looking at what's going on in that thread as well, I guess just about anything can and will be offensive to someone.

Kreed

Are you guys being serious with this shit?

About as serious as a black man who went skydiving on purpose can be about shit black people aren't supposed to do. So just serious enough to make jokes about it but not enough to start a long discussion over it.

Bronx-Man

Banned
God, gaming side has such awful fucking taste in music. Bunch of middle-aged dorks blasting weeaboo music & Avenged Sevenfold off of Youtube inbetween their hentai jerk sessions.

Sch1sm

Hard to catch you tho

Vega hurts me on a level that I have never been able to evade because I'm impatient as a motherfucker. Gonna just keep at Cammy for today, for the record. Thanks for the matches.

God, gaming side has such awful fucking taste in music. Bunch of middle-aged dorks blasting weeaboo music & Avenged Sevenfold off of Youtube inbetween their hentai jerk sessions.

God. Damn. I mean, have you seen that DOAX3 thread? It's not a lie.

You say that like its a revelation or something. You know at least 50% of them made at least one AMV with your choice of Evanescence record.

Numb

Vega hurts me on a level that I have never been able to evade because I'm impatient as a motherfucker. Gonna just keep at Cammy for today, for the record. Thanks for the matches.

God. Damn. I mean, have you seen that DOAX3 thread? It's not a lie.
No problem
You are way more patient than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom