• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Damn. Well, At the very least her being in it has many possibilities for something dope to happen. I can't see BP breaking out of the typical Marvel constraints/ short comings. There's hope.

God, gaming side has such awful fucking taste in music. Bunch of middle-aged dorks blasting weeaboo music & Avenged Sevenfold off of Youtube inbetween their hentai jerk sessions.

tumblr_n90u98SqID1refhi9o6_250.gif

Shy

Morning *hugs*
I'm going to start streaming as a sort of backlog diary.
I had wanted to do that too, But i hate the sound of my voice, and have a crippling shyness.

Also, too many horrible people on twitch, and i don't want to have to deal with that.
lol....same. I won't even buy fallout4 or dark souls 3, i still have 2 copies of wasteland 2 and havent even touched my shadowrun: hong kong

Goddamn MMOS!!!@#!@$$ they get you in and then show you some cool shit you can get for free if you spend 1000 hours mining platinum and painite or...the fucked up part is you can skip all the grind if you engage in the damn slave trade. Get one full slave ship past the federal authorities and you make 20 million creds where a cargo bay full of the most rare gemstones in the universe you have to grind for and then fight like hell past space pirates to defend, you only get maybe 3 million bucks.
Slave ship. ??? What MMO are you playing. ???
Guess who is going to be in the new BP movie!!
lupita-nyongo.jpg
😍

Johndoey

Banned
Everything about that Assassin's trailer is hot garbage including the music. The track felt out of place which is a conceptual and editing issue more than anything else.

Slayven

The only harness i needed as a kid was a verbal one

"Don't touch nothing, cause I ain't buying nothing "

"You got McDonald's money?"

Johndoey

Banned
I disagree :/
I'll amend that it had shirtless Fassbender so not all bad.
----
Now i'm stuck before the world's slowest gas pump fantastic.

I only put three dollars and I'm over two and half minutes standing here.

Am I being punished?

Someone is punishing me.

There's always at least one...

...Always.

Well shit. First I've seen.

I've seen it, but the kid had behavioral/self control issues. So without it, the kid would just run like hell for no reason. The practice isn't that widespread, but there is usually a similar reason behind it.

A harness? Yup. But I was always getting into shit

My mom used to have us hold a rope.

Got you.

Are you guys being serious with this shit?

It was just a question because I legit never seen any black kids in one up until Kreed posted those pictures. It'll remain an oddity to me. My daughter was a straight lunatic until 9 (?) to the point her grandparents would leave her at home while sneaking my son off to Chucky Cheese..assholes. With me? Give her a look/a one tap and she was fine. Just took patience for the most part.

Shit just never crossed my mind. That's me though..I also eat kale lol.

I can play play a couple more sets
Holy shit this lag tho
INVITE!!!

Aiustis

It was just a question because I legit never seen any black kids in one up until Kreed posted those pictures. It'll remain an oddity to me. My daughter was a straight lunatic until 9 (?) to the point her grandparents would leave her at home while sneaking my son off to Chucky Cheese..assholes. With me? Give her a look/a one tap and she was fine. Just took patience for the most part.

I was bad in that way. There were a lot of us. I was quiet and that plus a lot of us, well I've been left at stores many times.

Numb

Well shit. First I've seen.

Got you.

INVITE!!!
schism made it two people
Probably changing and will inv you

OK I will

Village

God, gaming side has such awful fucking taste in music. Bunch of middle-aged dorks blasting weeaboo music & Avenged Sevenfold off of Youtube inbetween their hentai jerk sessions.

explain to me where this is coming from

That is a level of generalization that doesn't even really make sense.

Malyse

FUCK.

I got some really bad news today. Pray for my family y'all. It's more serious than I'm comfortable sharing outside of PM, but pray for my family.

Village

That song isn't very good. I don't see why you throwing a fit over that. Unless like blatant racism. That song... eh.

A lot of kanye west is hit or miss nowadays to be quite honest.

Shy

FUCK.

I got some really bad news today. Pray for my family y'all. It's more serious than I'm comfortable sharing outside of PM, but pray for my family.
Jesus. I'm so sorry to hear that DD.

I hope everything works out for you and your family.

And please remember, you can always talk to us in here, if you need a shoulder.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ok, while I'm still here: I am so goddamn tired of having to see the same goddamn posts when someone makes a thread about something in modern pop culture because these dumbasses can't use google. For example: "Birdman goes off while being interviewed on the Breakfast Club"

90% of the posts end up being:
"Birdman??? Wut? You mean like the Michael Keaton movie?"
"What's a Charlamagne????"
"Trick Daddy & Ross? Is that some new Tyler Perry show?"
"I thought this was going to be about the Breakfast Club movie. I'm not really up to date on you new-age negroes and your hippity-hop slang culture over here in Bumfuck, Iowa."

I mean, I like this site alot, but geeeeeze.

BlackJace

For some reason not knowing popular people in mass media makes you cool or something.
Nah, dudes can name the most obscure game from the most obscure genre, but a rap or pop icon? They're too cool to know them brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom