• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
How many people are grabbing Overwatch and on what? It's not really exciting me, but playing with you folk might be cool.
----
Apparently Overwatch on just about anything, might grab the ps4 version first and see if someone on B/S/T has a good pc deal...

Cuzzo's getting it for Xbox One, so I'm just settling with that for now. Can't wait to go on a n00b-killing spree with Bastion.

YESSS I got it!

Starting FedEx Monday!!

Big break in my life, finally can start making good money to go towards my future. I struggled for a bit in RVA but now its over..

Just wanted to say keep ya head up BCT, Keep grinding, Stay Strong. When a door closes, another opens. There is opportunity for us all!

I had a post like this earlier in the thread, but that job fell through due to driving record, fuck em! Now Im free!!

D i Z

YESSS I got it!

Starting FedEx Monday!!

Big break in my life, finally can start making good money to go towards my future. I struggled for a bit in RVA but now its over..

Just wanted to say keep ya head up BCT, Keep grinding, Stay Strong. When a door closes, another opens. There is opportunity for us all!

I had a post like this earlier in the thread, but that job fell through due to driving record, fuck em! Now Im free!!

Congratulations!

Dai101

Banned
YESSS I got it!

Starting FedEx Monday!!

CONGRATS!

Johndoey

Banned
YESSS I got it!

Starting FedEx Monday!!

Alright, good for you.
----
Gotham knows how good Court Of Owls is so they wrapped the shit in flawlessly. Damn what a show.

Shy

YESSS I got it!

Starting FedEx Monday!!

Congrats.

YESSS I got it!

Starting FedEx Monday!!

Congratulations

Amerie update #2, yes, I'm still keeping this part of the cycle alive.

SHE DROPPED A NEW EP, HER FIRST PROJECT SINCE.... well damn how long has it been?

Link here

Damn, I totally remembered I straight jacked my username from her entertainment company.

D i Z

I'm watching a Mass effect breakdown with voice over narration, and no game sound. Holy shit watching these animations is like watching episodes of The Thunderbirds.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Amerie update #2, yes, I'm still keeping this part of the cycle alive.

SHE DROPPED A NEW EP, HER FIRST PROJECT SINCE.... well damn how long has it been?

Link here

Damn, I totally remembered I straight jacked my username from her entertainment company.

I just know her from 1 Thing. I'll check out her new stuff. She makes Korean/Black look incredible.

Thanks y'all.

Gotham is clutch, if you were curious, just start watching.

Jada really helped bring it together S1

season 2 is hot. every episode. swish. swish.

no comic book series has had that consistency imo. even the really strong ones like daredevil season 2 kind of shit themselves for an episode or two.

OWWW MYYY GAAAWWWWWWWWD !!!! ��

lol..

Disco, take your horrible taste having ass the fuck outta here..😏

The moment you say Gotham it's better than Daredevil is the moment everyone dismisses your shit as ramblings from a psychopath. Seriously..

D i Z

That. That was uncalled for...

tumblr_mrvqgcZhgs1r60h6bo1_250.gif

*throws dinner in the trash*

he's so good as hugo strange. i don't say this about these tv comic book characters ever but I have a hard time seeing any film version of hugo strange beating that.

bd wong da gawd. makes dinosaurs and now mad villains.

Slayven

he's so good as hugo strange. i don't say this about these tv comic book characters ever but I have a hard time seeing any film version of hugo strange beating that.

bd wong da gawd. makes dinosaurs and now mad villains.
Well He pretty much played Hug Strange on SVU
Geezuz..not you too..

Slow your roll Wheelie, I just seen the commercial. I an't watching One Upon A Time Batman edition.

D i Z

I still record that show, but never have the time to get back to it. Last time I checked in Barbara Gordon had the show stopping legs that were walking all over her dude, and Proto-Joker was just starting to feel the possiblilties.

Johndoey

Banned
See I'm not crazy! Gotham is great. B.D Wong is great, Azrael was dope as hell, Court of Owls coming on strong. It easily blows every other comic book based show out of the water. They actually struck a nice balance between funny and horrifying with the Penguin without going for the physical deformities. The relationship between the two actors playing Bruce and Selina feels genuine and it's legitimately adorable.

Malyse

I finished Sword Art Online. And by finished I mean watched it through episode 15.

I'd gotten warnings the show would go into creepy anime trope territory after ep 14, but the previews made ep 15 look like a harmless little interlude so I thought whatever. God damn. Not 10 minutes into ep 15 do we get a straight-up mustache-twirling "I have you now my pretty" villain who's trying to
marry the female lead while she's in a coma
and some classic onii-chan bullshit to top it off.

Big NOPE.

Stop at the first part of season one and don't watch anything else. I can't defend ALO and I hope no one does.

Mother's Rosario (the third part of season two) wasn't too bad though.

But you didn't even get to the part where they have a daugther that only exists in the mmo! (i think that's later?)

And you'll miss season2 where he gets to be a girl.

EDIT: oh wait, i think there's also a part where his sister plays version2 of the MMO and starts developing feelings for his character in the MMO...

Overfly is a great song though. And you forgot the super rapey molestation at the end of season one.

SAO has interesting concepts with terribad execution. Asuna is on Kairi tier of mistreated by the narrative.

-----

102° fever today. Not having a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom