• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
1DVkSqW.gif

andthebeatgoeson

I would have definitely passive aggressively said my mic cut out. And called him by his first name multiple times. I'd like to see how your dad would trip at the strip club with his friends.

Aiustis

I bought my new bike! It's on order though and won't see it until thursday. Didn't get the one I planned on buying. The person at the shop knew me too well and showed me this beautiful steel frame that I couldn't resist.

I need to deactivate my Facebook again.

I seen this post by one of my old WoW guildmates friends that goes a little bit like "that bitch ass nigga talkin shit, racist ass shouting N this n that, he ain't nothin but a bama ass, dusty ass cracka!!!"

Normal dumb FB shit right, except this was a white girl saying this.

That's when I knew I needed to log off.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

I seen this post by one of my old WoW guildmates friends that goes a little bit like "that bitch ass nigga talkin shit, racist ass shouting N this n that, he ain't nothin but a bama ass, dusty ass cracka!!!"

Or just move her to a restricted list and be done with it.

akira28

Panther is just gonna shock the world with how ferocious and sneaky he can be at the same time. Peter Parker will die in his sleep.

akira28

In a for real fight? Not the usual supehero slap and tickle. Spiderman but that is pre poweup King of the Dead Panther is crazy.

in a real fight panther wouldn't want to mano a mano super strength super agility spider-freak. I think he would out-smart his abilities, and out tech him.

Aiustis

Ewww white girls that talk like that are almost as repulsive as young white homeless people.

Slayven

she single?

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I'm rarely a poster in these threads but yesterday, my wife, in perhaps her biggest moment of lack of self awareness, outed me to my mom, my always church going mom, that I didn't believe in god in random conversation. I consider myself to be a deist. During the conversation afterwards with my mom, I cleaned up some of the messaging but ultimately, my mom said that she wasn't going to tell the rest of the family, she thinks of me differently now and that I'm too analytical. Interesting weekend.

Johndoey

Banned
in a real fight panther wouldn't want to mano a mano super strength super agility spider-freak. I think he would out-smart his abilities, and out tech him.

Why do people keep forgetting Parker is a genius himself. Half his shit is based around outsmarting tougher opponents.

zeemumu

Why do people keep forgetting Parker is a genius himself. Half his shit is based around outsmarting tougher opponents.

Doesn't he run the Spider-Man fusion of Batman Inc and Stark Industries in current canon made out of the company that Otto created?

If I remember correctly, unless you're a symbiote or faster than Spider-Man, his Spider-sense is technically unbeatable, so you'd have to trick him in order to win. Panther might be able to out-tech teenage Spidey, but I'm willing to bet that Tony gave his suit some modifications without going full Iron Spider.

Aiustis

I'm rarely a poster in these threads but yesterday, my wife, in perhaps her biggest moment of lack of self awareness, outed me to my mom, my always church going mom, that I didn't believe in god in random conversation. I consider myself to be a deist. During the conversation afterwards with my mom, I cleaned up some of the messaging but ultimately, my mom said that she wasn't going to tell the rest of the family, she thinks of me differently now and that I'm too analytical. Interesting weekend.

Could have been worse. Glad your mom didn't just out you to everyone. Most of my family still doesn't know I'm an atheist. Though I only have a few really religious family members, based of feed back from my siblings and a second cousin who chewed me out, I'm not saying anything else. I have an aunt who knows and doesnt care and my siblings know.

"Too analytical" is such a bizarre complaint in the context of theism. Isn't the whole point of theist creationism making sense of the world we know today and how it came to be?

Lol...Yeah yeah. Gentrification has brought all the young heroin addicts from the burbs to begging out on the streets of my neighborhood.
Shit just has a hateful tone. Not a concern troll, but concerned non the less. People are people. Unless they're cats, in which case send them over..
I don't know, but it's pretty funny..considering how long that character has been in existence.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Could have been worse. Glad your mom didn't just out you to everyone. Most of my family still doesn't know I'm an atheist. Though I only have a few really religious family members, based of feed back from my siblings and a second cousin who chewed me out, I'm not saying anything else. I have an aunt who knows and doesnt care and my siblings know.

Thanks for the response. It's mostly the older family members that would have an issue with this.

"Too analytical" is such a bizarre complaint in the context of theism. Isn't the whole point of theist creationism making sense of the world we know today and how it came to be?

Thanks for the response. She asked me if I had faith as in blind faith. I said no. I have faith in things that are tangible. I don't see air, but I can feel it. Anything that comes into my life, should be judged through the same prism, without exception. I went on to say that while I believe in some of the moral tenets that are taught in the bible, they are just obvious tenets like about stealing or killing. I can't handle the contradictions of everyone has free wil vs "it was meant to be." I don't subscribe to a deity that seeming has a moral code lesser than that of mine, turning people into salt, damn near forcing someone to kill their son, the whole story about Job is like shit and giggles between god and satan, etc.... All of the fantastical stuff, I don't buy the Disney production, as I put it yesterday. Also how, as a black person, I find it hard to reconcile that there is god when there is continuous strife in places like Africa. Places abused and exploited for years. I was like, in the midst of all of this, god couldn't come through a little bit? Prayers, at least to me in a way, seems to be answered in the amount of money can get be spent, hopefully wisely. She then asked about if my wife was in surgery, would I pray, I said no. I'd hope that the surgeon was damn good and her body didn't reject whatever therapies, medicines that she needed.

Not necessarily; it depends on the christian you ask.

Very true.

Africanus

Well, just became an adult today, fun times. 18 doesn't feel much different, which is the point of life I suppose.

Voted for the first time too in early primaries. It's going to be a close race here in Illinois.

Shy

Well, just became an adult today, fun times. 18 doesn't feel much different, which is the point of life I suppose.

Voted for the first time too in early primaries. It's going to be a close race here in Illinois.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFRICANUS. <3

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member

Happy Birthday, man!
Yeah, the big 18 kind of felt like just another day to me as well, but hope you enjoy your day nonetheless. I was pretty angry when I turned 18; just missed the cut-off to vote in the general for 2012. Luckily, the democrats didn't really need it.

Happy birthday. I hope you voted for the right person
Lex Luthor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom