• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

well I'm not liable to forget that Spidey is a genius, since that's a major pillar of his most recent push. But I do think that "list of emergency plans for Galactus categorized by contingency" level Panther genius might be more than a match for seat of his pants, always in the nick of time Parker-Tech.

Panther stays creating next level tech. Spidey needs outsourcing help building a wall crawling car. They thought it was hot shit that he has a rocket in his office building.

I am expecting Panther to need to use his trickery to tackle spider sense.

Aren't they both on Team Iron Man? Besides, BP shouldn't even know what Spider-Sense is in the MCU, and he's technically faster than Spider-Man

Zlgs5KX.jpg

zeemumu

I thought so. Found it odd. But I know folks are going to downplay his ass from here till eternity..

Surface Marvel fans don't even know that he exists. I didn't know who he was until I read Marvel Zombies. Plus, he doesn't have any visibly impressive powers so people probably just assumed he was a less impressive Batman.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Why is the cowardly black man that runs away from his responsibilities such a prevalent stereotype within and outside our culture?

Jacir

I used to hire people where I worked. It's all about confidence. Believe in yourself and it will show that you know what you are doing but also that you are capible of handling whatever the job requirements are. Make sure to make eye contact show respect to receive it. You got this just relax. Good luck.

Oh and PS not a (man) lol

🎂

Happy Birthday and good luck!

Have you got anyone you can do some practice interviews with?

I find they really help, not especially for the question answering, just to get your head in the right place so you don't get flummoxed by a question out of leftfield during the interview.

But other than that the standard interview advice goes

Oh yeah one thing I see a lot of people forget is that, the company are interviewing you because they are interested in you, so don't be afraid to be yourself during the interview. Like, don't go nuts with it but let the interviewers see you aren't just interchangeable with the 20 other suits in the waiting room.

My bad guys, I didn't respond sooner. The interview went well thank God. As a person who occasionally stutters when nervous and has a slight speech impediment, it was great. I didn't stutter, didn't pause too much, I felt relieved when it was over. I did read these before the interview but didn't have time. Awhile ago I did get training as in speech class. I'm not a loner but I did have trouble in some social environments due to be being home tutored when I was disabled for a couple of years. Maybe an exergeration, but I think there are of couple of factors as to why I'm still behind in some things. Kinda unnecessary to go any further so... I'm still excited for my new job finally.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes.

Jacir

Well, just became an adult today, fun times. 18 doesn't feel much different, which is the point of life I suppose.

Voted for the first time too in early primaries. It's going to be a close race here in Illinois.

Woah we have the same birthday. Happy birthday brother.

Shy

I didn't see this posted yet, if it has been i'm very sorry.
Also i hope i'm not stepping on anyone's toes, by me posting it.

A new episode of So Well Spoken is out.

Episode 28: Hypothetically Sponsored.

Here's this Episode's description.
Angelus, Moris and DreamVisions talk about the struggle for women seeking empowerment, masculinity in minority communities, #NotYourMule and more.

Jacir

I didn't see this posted yet, if it has been i'm very sorry.
Also i hope i'm not stepping on anyone's toes, by me posting it.

A new episode of So Well Spoken is out.

Episode 28: Hypothetically Sponsored.

Here's this Episode's description.
Angelus, Moris and DreamVisions talk about the struggle for women seeking empowerment, masculinity in minority communities, #NotYourMule and more.

Been here a couple of OTs and still have listened to the first episode. I'm sorry BCT. I ain't shit. I'm missing out on alot I feel.

200w.gif

Even as an actor I can only dream of being this awesome on TV.

I saw this on Twitter and I laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom