• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strong need to read more Spider-Man now. In your opinions, what's the best spider man arc.

For the time being I'm gonna go hunt down a Spider-Man character analysis.

The Death of Jean DeWolff. Kraven's Last Hunt. Todd MacFarlane's run.

Friend of mine who knows better than me told me to mention Blue, Negative Exposure, and Best of Enemies.

Fuckin' Spider-Man. I hate Peter Parker. He's the worst. "Aw shucks" mentality...goddammit!

Guy like that gets bitten by a spider, he should have died. In real life we lost Slayer's guitarist because of a spider bite while he was cleaning his garage. Goddamn SLAYER, man. And he died because he was cleaning his garage out. God dammit Parker.

Ain't you a Superman stan though

Also, there's the "eloquently"-titled "Harry Osborn is on drugs!" Though I dunno if that's what anyone is looking for. It is a big part of the character's history.

Story15a.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm aware. What I'm saying is that wouldn't a federal backdoor make it more possible for people to get their shit hacked.

Yes, which is why Apple is fighting it so hard.

A system is secure until it isn't.

Furyous

I've done this before but maybe none of you know who I am. (Perhaps I should post more?)

Where you're from -North Carolina
Where you live - North Carolina
What is your age? - 24
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - I need help with this one.
Do you know your roots - Not really
Favorite musical genre - Hip-hop/ R&B/ Gospel/ Alt. Rock/ Video game and anime music/ some J-pop
Your profession/major/career interest -Keyboard player at church, IT/ interested in Game development.
Your religious affiliation - Christian-Baptist
Hobbies - Roasting and hangout with my friends, Video games, internet, Pro Wrestling, attending anime cons (well only the one that takes place in Raleigh.), cooking.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Bojangles all day.

Best J. Cole Mixtape: Friday Night Lights, Come up, or the Warm up?

Fuckin' Spider-Man. I hate Peter Parker. He's the worst. "Aw shucks" mentality...goddammit!

Guy like that gets bitten by a spider, he should have died. In real life we lost Slayer's guitarist because of a spider bite while he was cleaning his garage. Goddamn SLAYER, man. And he died because he was cleaning his garage out. God dammit Parker.

... As long as you leave the homie Miles alone we good. Miles survived because dem 'netics. That Afro-Cuban blood provided him with the biodiversity necessary to overcome the toxins from that spider plus he grew up in Brooklyn. Just so we clear Brooklyn>>>Queens. Hov and Big>>>Nas and Fif (the entertainer 50 Cent not the alleged gunman)

Bout to get a hair cut in a few hours and come through with that exquisite cut. No, I'm not posting pictures because fuck that.

Is it me or does Dreams have the tone of an older gentleman that marched with Malcolm X? He sound like the old dude at the barber on a Saturday talking about how things were back in his day.

Johndoey

Banned
This PlayStation Vu thing is pretty cool so far.

Also we need to sort out this tabletop simulator thing cause that would be dope.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Best J. Cole Mixtape: Friday Night Lights, Come up, or the Warm up?

... As long as you leave the homie Miles alone we good. Miles survived because dem 'netics. That Afro-Cuban blood provided him with the biodiversity necessary to overcome the toxins from that spider plus he grew up in Brooklyn. Just so we clear Brooklyn>>>Queens. Hov and Big>>>Nas and Fif (the entertainer 50 Cent not the alleged gunman)

Bout to get a hair cut in a few hours and come through with that exquisite cut. No, I'm not posting pictures because fuck that.

Is it me or does Dreams have the tone of an older gentleman that marched with Malcolm X? He sound like the old dude at the barber on a Saturday talking about how things were back in his day.

fury, youre my man and all. but miles is lame. the only reason he made it is because he had a moldy cheeseburger in his pocket.

harSon

Banned

Also we need to sort out this tabletop simulator thing cause that would be dope.

Playstation Vue is legit great. I've been using it on the regular on my PS4, and have it running on a FireTV in my bedroom. Definitely a HUGE step in the right direction for online cable packages.

Edit: I'm down for tabletop simulator, although my tabletop gaming experience is non-existent.

Afrocious

Ais and I can do it. I'm down with whatever game. Depending on the length of a play, I can play anytime after I get back from the gym. For long games, I'd have to play on the weekend.

Furyous

Hov has never made Nas apologize and cry on radio.

Nas > Jay.

Nas worked for Hov.

Takeover>>>>>Ether.

Hov's talent that he put on>>>>Jungle, and the rest of Nas' weed carriers.

J.Cole>>> Bishop Nehru

Hov didn't get hit up for 55K a month unlike Nas...

Hov post Southern takeover output>>> Nas post Southern takeover output

Malyse

Tequila Works reaquiring Rime reminds me of the time I accidentally on accident told the devs that there last game sucked so I was keeping my hype low for Rime. Accidentally.

Nas worked for Hov.

Takeover>>>>>Ether.

Hov's talent that he put on>>>>Jungle, and the rest of Nas' weed carriers.

J.Cole>>> Bishop Nehru

Hov didn't get hit up for 55K a month unlike Nas...

Hov post Southern takeover output>>> Nas post Southern takeover output

How's Amil doing nowadays?
No one says "you got takeover'd"
LiG >> BP3/MCHG

Kreed

You guys see Morgan Freeman in the Ben-Hur remake trailer;

Director: "Ok, black people seem to be really upset about the 'Hollywood not wanting to cast black people for big roles thing' and Gods of Egypt flopped big time. We need a black guy in this movie ASAP."

Assistant: "Well why not cast the lead as a black guy? There's even a slavery angle we can use."

Director: "Let's not go crazy here. This movie is set in Rome not Oakland. I've got it, Morgan Freeman as the magical old negro. He'll say wise words to the main character and make everyone feel good about themselves. Audiences will eat it up."

Assistant: "But Morgan Freeman is in everything."

Director: "But not with DREADS! ."

Assistant: "Brilliant sir! Chris Rock will be singing your praises."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom