• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was beginning to think I was the only one who thought like that. Foggy is the real star of the show as always

Cheats on Karen with an untrustworthy murderess and constantly lies to her while expecting to be able to be in a relationship.

Instead of treating Foggy like a friend, after Foggy risks life and limb and career to help him constantly, Foggy gets spit in his face and "NYEEEEEEH! I'M DONE APOLOGIZING TO YEW FOR WHO I AAAAM! FUCK OFF LEWSER!" and Matt runs away flailing his arms.

Claire, the smartest person in the whole show in terms of figuring out what the fuck is wrong with him, tries everything to reason with him, and she gets "Goodbye, Claire. Stop bothering me, Claire. Also I didn't listen to a thing you said and you wasted your fucking time, Claire."

Like I said,
I'm glad Fisk laid hands on him. If you ask me, all of his friends should've too. Fuck him.

EDIT: OH, also his
bullshit hypocritical no-kill policy lands him in more shit. There's literally a scene where he says no killing and then Elektra almost gets mortally wounded a second later because she didn't kill the fucking bad guys.

Kreed

Another protesters blocking traffic thread. Get ready for more hypothetical little old lady needing emergency care in an ambulance stories.

Edit: Beaten

and not like he goes unpunished for it. This is the dude the devil said "I am done, there is nothing more I can do to you to make you feel like shit."
I've got one episode left. On the real. How'd you feel about Matt, Frank, and not as important, Electra in the series? Put it behind spoilers, obviously.
I know you're probably the biggest anti-Punisher dude I know. Did this go how you thought it would? Was there even a hint of redemption that you'd ignore otherwise?

Slayven

I've got one episode left. On the real. How'd you feel about Matt, Frank, and not as important, Electra in the series? Put it behind spoilers, obviously.
I know you're probably the biggest anti-Punisher dude I know. Did this go how you thought it would? Was there even a hint of redemption that you'd ignore otherwise?
well answer when I watch

zeemumu

and not like he goes unpunished for it. This is the dude the devil said "I am done, there is nothing more I can do to you to make you feel like shit."

He's having a Batman crisis.

There are a lot of eerie similarities between this and Arrow.
Punisher is season 1 "The Hood", Daredevil is season 2 Arrow, Elektra is Huntress, Foggy is Tommy, Karen is Felicity, etc.

Slayven

As far as I'm concerned it's not enough. He deserves even worse. He deserves a Warhammer universe-style punishment.

E6PhMH1.jpg

Slayven

Daredevil inspires villains to do some dirty shit. Mysterio impregnated(artificial) a 16 year old girl, and drove her insane in his scheme to get back at Daredevil.

Numb

Daredevil inspires villains to do some dirty shit. Mysterio impregnated(artificial) a 16 year old girl, drove her insane in his scheme to get back at Daredevil.
Love it when bad guys don't fuck around. Although hardcore. Fine line between being petty and straight up hating the guy to another level
Watching shield and this dude's ribs are too nasty to look at

Slayven

Love it when bad guys don't fuck around. Although hardcore. Fine line between being petty and straight up hating the guy to another level
Watching shield and this dude's ribs are too nasty to look at

Petty can be good, like when Doc Ock was dying. He said "If I got to die, everything on earth got to go with me". and was going to flash fry the surface of the earth

Numb

Petty can be good, like when Doc Ock was dying. He said "If I got to die, everything on earth got to go with me". and was going to flash fry the surface of the earth

Selfish dicks are ok too in small quantities
But when a guy makes it his life mission to make you miserable is when you should be careful. Especially if they have the power and you can't get to them directly.

jmood88

Daredevil inspires villains to do some dirty shit. Mysterio impregnated(artificial) a 16 year old girl, and drove her insane in his scheme to get back at Daredevil.
I really need to read some Daredevil comics cause the various synopses I've read about his stories all sound crazy.

Dai101

Banned

zeemumu

So I paused just before the last few minutes of episode 8 to post this

I've been thinking of what they could have possibly promised Frank to get him to screw over Foggy and Matt that hard. It's the dude who killed his family, isn't it.

OH SHIT I WAS WAAAAY OFF!

andthebeatgoeson

Up to hypothetical jobs now. And a ton of, 'what's the purpose'? As if protest objectives need to be completed within 24 hours.

Privilege is nice. All you objectives fit neatly into a small duffel bag.

FyreWulff

If I see a ps4.5 announced at E3 I'm done with console gaming

here's my view on it, taking the rumor at surface value of two possible options:

a) it's just a ps4 with a 4K scaler. In which case whatever; MS was able to add 1080p over component and HDMI later to the 360 because the connections allowed it. Sony needs to actually add an HDMI2 port to the PS4 to allow it to do 4K gaming, because the HDMI port on it can only do 4K at 30fps.

b) it's some "DS is the third pillar" bullshit and is actually capable of 4K native. This isn't just a .5 increase, this is substantial. You're pushing 4 1080p native screens at once. Release the PS4K at retail - if it does well, then remove restrictions and let developers make PS4K-only games later on. If it bombs, keep the requirement that games are made for PS4 first and can only be made PS4K compatible after they go gold.

This way they also get a console refresh back at the usual 4-5 years and "keep" their userbase from PS4 going forward. Nobody wants to reset their userbase again.

The ONLY way Sony is going to be able to keep parity (ie, the 4K solely just has 4K native mode in games) is if they legally prohibit developers from accessing all that power for 4K and just using it to push an even nicer 1080p image. Otherwise developers will go off into the woods and make PS4K only games (at non 4K resolutions).

My guess leans towards the softlaunch of a new gen, if true. Nobody wants 10 year gens. Nobody wants to get caught out by NX if it's beefy. Development wise though, it's just like devving for PC, so not really that much of a concern. But I seriously would not believe Sony would invest that much money in 4K capable hardware and go "nah, you can't use it. Only allowed to make your current PS4 titles run in 4K. Please ignore all the horsepower behind the curtain, carry on"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom